In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Aragon token, if you are planning to buy ANT – You’re in the right place!
Aragon is a platform functioning as DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) allowing third parties to create and design their own. These third parties should have no problem creating their own DAOs by making use of the (pre-programmed) smart contracts. Aragon provides different DAO templates, depending on the purposes and functions. So, third parties wanting to function as a charity will have different structure from one wanting to function as a corporation, for instance.
Basically, Aragon is a decentralized network offering a modularized manner to make, design, and manage cryptoprotocols, dApps, and also DAOs. Each of the organization existing in Aragon would have smart contracts defining the organization’s privileges, associated rights, and stakeholders. However, be advised that not all of their subjective constraints can be encoded directly in smart contracts. With ERC-20 ANT token, users would be able to take part in Aragon Network governance. Aragon has a unique idea where they have different constructions for different networks. The creators, Luis Cuende and also Jorge Izquierdo, want to see many Aragon (DAO) communities with their own governance structure and unique characteristics in the world. Moreover, Aragon can act as a medium so user from those communities can still connect and interact to one another easily.
Table of Contents
Aragon (ANT) Features
- Aragon Court. This is the decentralized jurisdiction that runs digitally. It functions as the governance within Aragon network. It can also be used to resolve disputes and issues between individuals and DAOs within the network.
- Aragon Manifesto. This is the core value of the network which is about self-sovereignty (freedom of choice), non-aggression (violence disincentivization), long-term value, power decentralization, and ease of use and user experience inclusion.
- Open source environment. The platform is open source with community-driven concept. The mission is to empower flexibility and freedom
- Aragon client. This is the tool for decentralized organization’s creation and participation, especially built on Ethereum.
- Aragon Network. This is considered the first (digital) jurisdiction in the world.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Aragon aka ANT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Aragon (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Aragon as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Aragon. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Aragon currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Aragon
- Store your Aragon to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Aragon, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Aragon:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ANT or ETH/ANT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Aragon (ANT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Aragon (ANT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Aragon. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Aragon (ANT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Aragon (ANT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ANT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Aragon. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Aragon (ANT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ANT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Aragon (ANT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ANT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Aragon (ANT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Aragon right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Aragon (ANT)?
Once you have purchased the Aragon, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Aragon (ANT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ANT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Aragon (ANT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Aragon is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Aragon would be a perfect place for third party apps wanting to have their own decentralized platforms. Not everyone is able to make their own decentralized network, but now Aragon has made it possible to create one without fuss. Aragon will be the connecting network where those platforms can interact and connect to one another. Those who want to join the platform needs to buy Aragon (ANT) first as it is the only access to get into the platform.