In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Orca, if you are planning to buy ORCA token – You’re in the right place!
Orca is designed as a DEX constructed on Solana, with the most user friendly mechanism. Orca is basically one of the (first) AMMs being launched on Solana with general purpose nature. Users are enabled to provide liquidity, swap assets, or even earn the yield through convenient interface system with easy to use manner. Projects are enabled to use Orca as a type of money lego that can integrate farming, swapping, or on-chain data to their dApp. The main purpose of Orca is to provide and offer effective (and easy) financial tools for all kinds of users, bringing and delivering DeFi to mass adoption.
As a pure AMM DEX (on Solana chain), the platform has its own mechanism and liquidity pools. Unlike other exchanges on Solana with orderbook basis, Orca is about composability and simplicity. The team believes that exchange doesn’t have to be complicated or difficult. If there is a simple and easy way, why making it difficult?
Orca (ORCA) Features
- Liquidity pools. Just like other AMMs, liquidity providers are able to contribute liquidity to the pools in Orca. Those who do it will get rewards, in the form of a certain part of the trading fees
- Swap. Orca enables market participants to swap their tokens by using its own pool. It doesn’t use or implement Serum as their liquidity source
- Aquafarms or Yield Farming Program. The platform has its own set of liquidity pools (so, it won’t be all the pools) to be Aquafarms. Liquidity providers in the Orca pools currently get trading fees. In Aquafarms, on the other hands, the liquidity providers can get both ORCA tokens as well as the trading fees.
- Continuous development plan. Orca wants to add a functionality feature where projects can add their own specific tokens for rewards. Unfortunately, this feature isn’t available yet, but it will be in the future.
- Fully audit. Orca uses smart contract with token swap nature, which is completely audited. It is also open to anyone who is willing to integrate with.
- Low fees and speedy processing. Because the platform is constructed on Solana, Orca can benefit from the low fee and fast processing time.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ORCA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Orca (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Orca as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Orca. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Orca currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Orca
- Store your Orca to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Orca, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Orca:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ORCA/BTC or ORCA/ETH or ORCA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ORCA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Orca (ORCA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Orca (ORCA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Orca (ORCA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Orca. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Orca (ORCA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Orca (ORCA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ORCA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Orca. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Orca (ORCA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ORCA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Orca (ORCA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ORCA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Orca (ORCA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Orca right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Orca (ORCA)?
Once you have purchased the Orca, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Orca (ORCA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ORCA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Orca (ORCA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Orca is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Not all DEXes are designed the same. The team behind Orca’s construction has made a smart move by constructing it on Solana. Not only the platform encourages user friendly operation, but users can also benefit from the profitable outcome. However, the only way into the platform is through token purchase so be sure to buy Orca (ORCA) first before joining.