In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy KittenFinance, if you are planning to buy KIF token – You’re in the right place!
Kitten.finance is a cutting-edge DeFi ecosystem. To fairly launch its tokens, it will offer a next-generation AMM, sophisticated order types including as binary options, a rebasing stablecoin, limit and stop orders, lending, and farming. It addresses critical issues such as excessive gas prices, impermanent loss, and even one-sided token releases without the need of Ethereum.
This is an interesting initiative, and the developers are geniuses. They are dealing with difficult issues and appear to have a magnificent strategy. Their dApps solve critical difficulties that DeFi consumers and developers confront. Kitten finance is addressing difficult issues in DeFi. Most projects are merely clones, but the kitten developers are true innovators.
Table of Contents
KittenFinance (KIF) Features
- Kittenswap. It is a gas-friendly AMM that includes advanced order kinds such as limitations and stops. It does not require liquidity sources and eliminates temporary loss. It is suitable for conducting IKOs, or Initial Kittenswap Offerings, with just one-sided liquidity. There is no need for ETH. It is a preferable method of carrying out an IDO. To launch a token, developers can employ sophisticated market making orders rather than holding a pre-sale to raise ETH.
- AlphaDex. It is a decentralized application that provides binary options, auto-staking, and compounding methods. Users can purchase bullish/bearish shares, which pay off if the price direction is accurately predicted. To counteract oracle manipulation or flash loan assaults, the DEX employs a time-weighted average price (TWAP). (V2 will be available soon.)
- 4 Token Ecosystem. The first token is KIF, which is Kittenswap’s governance and staking token. It is utilized for dividends and buybacks, and it will provide users access to kittenswap IKOs. The maximum supply is 42,000 units. There was no presale or pre-mining, therefore the token was issued by liquidity mining. The following is DEX, which serves as governance, dividends, and buybacks on AlphaDex. The maximum supply is 420,000 units. The third is kBASE, a stablecoin with an elastic supply. It’ll be utilized for stakes. It is coined by securing assets as collateral. The other token is LIQUID, which has a limited quantity. Its primary function will be lending.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade KittenFinance aka KIF
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the KittenFinance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the KittenFinance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to KittenFinance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports KittenFinance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the KittenFinance
- Store your KittenFinance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying KittenFinance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with KittenFinance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KIF/BTC or KIF/ETH or KIF/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KIF/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy KittenFinance (KIF)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your KittenFinance (KIF) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy KittenFinance (KIF) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the KittenFinance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy KittenFinance (KIF) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy KittenFinance (KIF) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KIF directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to KittenFinance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy KittenFinance (KIF) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KIF/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy KittenFinance (KIF) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KIF/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy KittenFinance (KIF)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the KittenFinance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect KittenFinance (KIF)?
Once you have purchased the KittenFinance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell KittenFinance (KIF)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KIF with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine KittenFinance (KIF) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a KittenFinance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
KIF’s tokenomics, as well as those of Kitten Finance’s other tokens such as DEX, kBASE, and LIQUID, are well-thought-out. LIQUID token will give lending liquidity. Token holders will benefit if the price floor rises due to the sell/transfer taxes. Meanwhile, the KIF and DEX tokens will give dividends and access to AMM launches. The system’s stable asset will be kBASE. Kitten Finance (KIF) creates crucial breakthroughs that have the potential to transform this low-cap jewel into a blue-chip star in the near future.