In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy xNFT Protocol, if you are planning to buy XNFT token – You’re in the right place!
NFT has been widely used in many fields such as crypto artworks, figure cards, crypto games, virtual space, and more. People easily issue digital products due to the unique attributes of NFT. However, most of the current transactions involving NFT result in overall low liquidity because they are realized in the form of conventional fixed-price auctions. To address this problem, xNFT Protocol (XNFT) is present. This novel automatic exchange NFT agreement consists of several mechanisms for conventional exchange, price discovery, and unique conventional exchange.
XNFT is launched on the HECO public chain. This automatic transaction protocol becomes the aggregator protocol of the NFT ecosystem. The price of XNFT is determined by public blind box, a special transaction form provided by xNFT protocol. In order to develop more, xNFT protocol has established strategic partnerships with Digicenter, Larva, CSTC, Dark Horse, and other internationally recognized consulting partner
xNFT Protocol (XNFT) Features
- Private & public blind box. The public blind box let seller provide NFT for withdrawal through the smart contract. The blind box is automatically enabled for the withdrawal after the price is set from the xNFT Protocol oracle. Meanwhile, the private blind box helps seller provide NFTs and set the withdrawal price on their own which leads to automatic order by buyers.
- Fixed-price Exchange. A fixed price is applied for sellers who want to sell their NFTs trough xNFT Protocol. Any buyer provides related number and type of tokens to carry out transaction after determining the token’s quantity and type needed to buy NFT.
- Collectibles Price Discovery. Using particular algorithm, xNFT Protocol sets the proper price of NFT. Then, the determined price is included in the smart contract or DAPP.
- Commission on Resale. Being built-in by default, XNFT offers a commission on resale. This is what makes it different from traditional non-fungible tokens. In addition, the tokens can be traded by users with other fans. This eventually builds tremendous value for both the fans and the ecosystem.
- Exclusive xNFT Auctions. Any users who have completed their collections can get access to exclusive xNFT auctions while getting closer to the starts and the top rankings.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade xNFT Protocol aka XNFT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the xNFT Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the xNFT Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to xNFT Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports xNFT Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the xNFT Protocol
- Store your xNFT Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying xNFT Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with xNFT Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XNFT/BTC or XNFT/ETH or XNFT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XNFT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy xNFT Protocol (XNFT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your xNFT Protocol (XNFT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy xNFT Protocol (XNFT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the xNFT Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy xNFT Protocol (XNFT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy xNFT Protocol (XNFT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XNFT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to xNFT Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy xNFT Protocol (XNFT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XNFT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy xNFT Protocol (XNFT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XNFT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy xNFT Protocol (XNFT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the xNFT Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect xNFT Protocol (XNFT)?
Once you have purchased the xNFT Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell xNFT Protocol (XNFT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XNFT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine xNFT Protocol (XNFT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a xNFT Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It’s easy to understand why non-fungible tokens has attracted the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. There have been numerous projects which use NFTs to create large accessible collectible artworks. xNFT Protocol, however, is one step forward by creating a different type of experience. Using technology which knows no boundaries, it builds greater interactions between stars and their fans. In this process, the use of XNFT plays a crucial role.