In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Doge Killer, if you are planning to buy LEASH token – You’re in the right place!
Think of Doge Killer as a (decentralized) meme token evolving to a vibrant ecosystem. Doge Killer (LEASH) is a part of Shiba Inu ecosystem. Everyone knows that Shiba Inu is often referred to as Dogecoin killer due to its increasing popularity. Shiba Inu and its token, SHIB, have grown to be the second biggest canine-inspired meme coin in the industry. It wants to be a counterpart (with Ethereum basis) to Dogecoin mining algorithm (with Scrypt basis). Doge Killer doesn’t only have LEASH, but it also has Bone ShibaSWAP (BONE) another coin being a part of Shiba universe. Basically, SHIB, BONE, and LEASH are parts of the dog coin that has taken crypto industry by the storm.
Shiba Inu was set up by Ryoshi in 2020. Ryoshi isn’t a name or a person, but it’s more like an anonymous group (or a person?). There are reasons why they created Shiba Inu: They wanted to start from zero also with zero. They love the real dog of Shiba Inu, and they claim that those responsible for SHIB creation have never formed partnership with anyone before.
Doge Killer (LEASH) Features
- Different approach. Originally, Doge Killer was meant to be a rebase token, but the team has decided to change their strategy. Whereas other dog-themed currencies are coming in high supply, it’s not the case with LEASH. That’s why it is unique and different in its own perspective.
- Community focus. Dog-inspired coin is all about community focus. It’s the core of the platform; it is the one responsible for the development and growth of the platform. Through proposals, token holders are able to discuss and vote for the upcoming projects and decisions.
- Easy transactions. Users can sell or buy LEASH and SHIB, and they can do it via ShibaSwap. However, those tokens can also be found within Uniswap and continuously growing CEXs’ list. SHIB itself is basically a decentralized experiment, whose usage of the DEXs would always be incentivized.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Doge Killer aka LEASH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Doge Killer (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Doge Killer as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Doge Killer. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Doge Killer currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Doge Killer
- Store your Doge Killer to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Doge Killer, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Doge Killer:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LEASH/BTC or LEASH/ETH or LEASH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LEASH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Doge Killer (LEASH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Doge Killer (LEASH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Doge Killer (LEASH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Doge Killer. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Doge Killer (LEASH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Doge Killer (LEASH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LEASH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Doge Killer. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Doge Killer (LEASH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LEASH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Doge Killer (LEASH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LEASH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Doge Killer (LEASH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Doge Killer right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Doge Killer (LEASH)?
Once you have purchased the Doge Killer, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Doge Killer (LEASH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LEASH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Doge Killer (LEASH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Doge Killer is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Doge Killer, as a part of Shiba Inu, is a revolutionary method to transform crypto industry into a safer and more democratic world. Its focus is about the community. It wants to empower community to 100% run crypto projects – without the inclusion of any ruler, monitoring party, and such thing alike. It’s about giving back power and control to the community. Token purchase is the only entryway, and users must buy Doge Killer (LEASH) first to join.