In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Render Token, if you are planning to buy RNDR token – You’re in the right place!
Render Token is focusing on GPU distribution sharing. The platform is claimed as a distributed GPU (rendering) network constructed on Ethereum blockchain designed for studios and artists. So, here’s the overall scheme: The platform allows digital creators to access the distributed service through sharing their GPU power in various seamless methods. For their contributions, users will get rewards. Through this mechanism, the platform provides the needed computer resources and power to studios, developers, and artists.
The basic idea is to enable anyone sharing their unused and idle GPU power easily. Network computational systems are generally associated with technical obstructions and barriers. The system (within the platform) will then connect users (who want to perform the rendering jobs) with those having the unused GPU resources. This strategy will save users a lot of money and time because they don’t really need to buy high-end and sophisticated computers to deal with those in-house jobs. The platform basically provides a win-win solution for everyone, especially for the owner of the unused GPU and the ones needing to perform the tasks.
Table of Contents
Render Token (RNDR) Features
- RNDR token. This is the main fuel that runs the platform. This is the utility token that drives activities around the network.
- Solid network scalability. Traditional rendering technology won’t be able to scale the GPU rendering power because there are limitations to local, cloud, and also network rendering. It would be impossible to leverage the GPU without digging into decentralized system. With Render Token, users should be able to manage it without any drama.
- Completion of (missing) GPU network. GPU is the most and effective rendering hardware, but it does have its flaws and inefficiencies. It affects developers when their GPUs are in an idle state. Well, this platform solves the issue.
- Better usage for GPU power. GPU is often needed in PoW mining activity. However, PoW is inefficient in terms of arbitrary function. That’s why Render Network is created, so the GPU power can be hashed and used properly.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Render Token aka RNDR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Render Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Render Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Render Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Render Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Render Token
- Store your Render Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Render Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Render Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the RNDR/BTC or RNDR/ETH or RNDR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Render Token (RNDR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Render Token (RNDR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Render Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Render Token (RNDR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Render Token (RNDR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RNDR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Render Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Render Token (RNDR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RNDR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Render Token (RNDR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RNDR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Render Token (RNDR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Render Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Render Token (RNDR)?
Once you have purchased the Render Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Render Token (RNDR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RNDR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Render Token (RNDR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Render Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Render Network is claimed as the first ever platform that can transform computational GPU power to the decentralized economy (within 3D connected assets). Developers and digital creators on the budgets won’t have to worry about spending tons of money for their creation and work. In order to get access to the platform, they must buy Render Token (RNDR) first and then reap the benefits.