In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Lambda, if you are planning to buy LAMB token – You’re in the right place!
Lambda claims itself as the future of storage technology, especially in cloud storage. It is crated as the new (and next) gen of public chain incorporating decentralized (data) storage technology. The idea behind the platform’s creation is to empower storage technology, which is often overlooked by crypto users. In blockchain technology, every part holds its own importance and crucial role. The same thing also applies to storage. Without even decent storage capacity and its improved technology, the blockchain can’t function or work properly. Storage is viewed as the cornerstone of computer technology’s innovation and development. In this modern era where information holds a main importance, data and (data) storage would be the basic foundation – of everything.
Lambda tries to bring in decentralized network to complete economic model for various applications and scenarios, like storage transaction, project launch, token issuance, economic incentives, and storage supply.
Table of Contents
Lambda (LAMB) Features
- Right on-chain data confirmation. It is meant to improve public chain innovation with high and premium performance. It is able to complete the on-chain verification of the (off-chain) data through Proof of Space Time mechanism. The platform also implements the technology Proof of Retrievability that can affect performance.
- Users’ data privacy and protection. Through MA-ABE (Multi-Authority Attribute Based on Encrypted) access control, safety feature is enhanced, improved, and made better. Besides the MA-ABE technology, it also uses GDPR infrastructure and practitioner for secured data privacy, as well as (defined) access granularity for data sharing.
- Users’ data ownership return. Users have their own private key whose main function is to protect data rights. Not only data value is measurable and divisible, but it can also complete market-place data transactions, including the ones on the chain.
- Double token economy. The platform uses two types of tokens: LAMB and also TBB. LAMB functions as block rewards issuance as well as transaction fees settlement, mainly for payment and circulation. It is also used for ecological application cost. Meanwhile, TBB is the asset for storage asset within Lambda network. Its main function is for staking and storage (asset) equities anchor.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Lambda aka LAMB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Lambda (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Lambda as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Lambda. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Lambda currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Lambda
- Store your Lambda to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Lambda, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Lambda:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the LAMB/BTC or LAMB/ETH or LAMB/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Lambda (LAMB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Lambda (LAMB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Lambda. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Lambda (LAMB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Lambda (LAMB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LAMB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Lambda. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Lambda (LAMB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LAMB/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Lambda (LAMB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LAMB/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Lambda (LAMB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Lambda right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Lambda (LAMB)?
Once you have purchased the Lambda, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Lambda (LAMB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LAMB with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Lambda (LAMB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Lambda is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Lambda has the future potential for those who can see the important value of storage – and how it can be a promising reward. Through new economic model, Lambda should be able to help users stake and mine their assets through advanced storage system. Interested in joining? Users must buy Lambda (LAMB) to do so.