In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sunny Aggregator, if you are planning to buy SUNNY token – You’re in the right place!
The Solana ecosystem has gained high popularity since the early months of the year. Do you know that Sunny Aggregator is a part of it? Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY) plays a role as an aggregator inside the ecosystem, meaning that it is one of the DeFi components of Solana and now it is ready to take off. The most intriguing part is that it had very significant growth in just one month. Isn’t it a sign of flourishing development?
Being a DeFi yield aggregator, Sunny allows other developers to build applications and protocols on top on the Solana blockchain. Specifically, it makes the management of all yield farming simpler and enables compounding strategies for extra profits. A highly composable system is the core feature of Sunny. It refers to the connection, interoperability, and interaction among DeFi protocols on Solana.
- Official website: https://app.sunny.ag/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sunnyaggregator
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SunnyAggregator
Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY) Features
- Optimum Profit. Basically, Sunny used the model of Ethereum-based aggregator to provide a composable building block for other projects in Solana ecosystem. In this way, it optimizes the profit from yield forming and maximizes the position management. That’s the reason why it is placed at a higher layer than other similar farming projects.
- Sunny Pools. Users can deposit their tokens into Sunny pools. Then, they receive SPL standard tokens in return. The tokens represent the proportional share of the pool. They can be used for getting some services from other protocols built on Solana ecosystem.
- Coin98 Markets. It is a website where users can access the most update real-time prices. The detail information of a Token Metric of all running projects can be viewed anytime on the website. Particularly, users are able to access the community page or home page of any project and sort the coins/tokens by their trading volume, market cap, etc. In other words, the user-friendly website is really useful to keep the users updated about current information.
- All-in-one Yield Farming Platform. Using many separate yield farming platforms can make many DeFi users feel inconvenient. Solana and Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY) can apparently solve this problem with a yield aggregator.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sunny Aggregator aka SUNNY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sunny Aggregator (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sunny Aggregator as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Sunny Aggregator. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sunny Aggregator currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Sunny Aggregator
- Store your Sunny Aggregator to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sunny Aggregator, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Sunny Aggregator:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SUNNY/BTC or SUNNY/ETH or SUNNY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SUNNY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sunny Aggregator. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SUNNY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sunny Aggregator. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SUNNY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SUNNY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Sunny Aggregator right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY)?
Once you have purchased the Sunny Aggregator, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SUNNY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sunny Aggregator is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
At the moment, the SUNNY token is only used for the governance, meaning it yet to be completed. Besides, there is little information about Sunny as it has not disclosed much information about the initial contributors and the team. Perhaps that’s what makes people still reluctant to buy Sunny Aggregator (SUNNY). However, the fact that it is the dominator and pioneer of the Solana ecosystem, makes the token worth to watch.