In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy GXChain, if you are planning to buy GXS token – You’re in the right place!
The contemporary data economy requires an infrastructure update, which might revolutionize the methods of data collecting, storage, calculation, and interchange. People, in particular, want a transparent, decentralized, high-throughput, and efficient data service-oriented internet. GXChain is offered as a basic blockchain for the global data economy, aimed to construct trustworthy data. GXChain has functionalities like as G-ID, BaaS, GVM, and Blockcity that are useful for application development because of its DPoS-based Graphene underlying architecture.
The GXChain team includes a diverse group of expertise ranging from blockchain and financial technology to marketing and network development. The team establishes GXChain-based DApp-Blockcity which has over two million verified users and offers a wealth of data to other DApps and key partners. GXChain also developed a decentralized data marketplace, which serves hundreds of Chinese businesses. GXChain’s primary net was built independently and debuted in June 2017. GXChain, by establishing several trustworthy data modules, provides a leading solution for the data economy based on decentralization, encryption, and smart token design.
GXChain (GXS) Features
- Contract IDE. GXChain’s Smart Contract IDE is a platform that assists users in developing and deploying DApps and call contracts.
- PC Wallet. It is a decentralized application that allows users to manage GXC assets and stay up to date on GXChain news.
- GXC Wallet 2.0. This feature is a lightweight mobile wallet app that allows you to transfer, collect, manage, and examine GXC updates at any time.
- Chaos. Chaos is a virtual environment with a multi-player battle strategy built on block-chain technology. It is also a completely new, wonderful history that all users have written.
- Block Pirate. Block Pirate is the first DApp game that combine tower defense with a trading card game. Block Kingdom, a North American blockchain game development firm based on GXChain, created it.
- GXChain Explorer. Because GXChain Explorer is built on a Graphene underlying layer, it can handle all graphene-based chains. Any project can be freely used and changed. GXChain Explorer has query capabilities for blocks, accounts, transactions, and assets.
- Golff. It is a one-stop encryption bank dedicated for all users for creating a transparent, open, and free financial world.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GXChain aka GXS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the GXChain (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the GXChain as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to GXChain. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports GXChain currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the GXChain
- Store your GXChain to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying GXChain, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with GXChain:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GXS/BTC or GXS/ETH or GXS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GXS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy GXChain (GXS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your GXChain (GXS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy GXChain (GXS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the GXChain. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy GXChain (GXS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy GXChain (GXS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GXS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to GXChain. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy GXChain (GXS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GXS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy GXChain (GXS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GXS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy GXChain (GXS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the GXChain right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect GXChain (GXS)?
Once you have purchased the GXChain, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell GXChain (GXS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GXS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine GXChain (GXS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a GXChain is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
GXChain is a forward-thinking core blockchain aimed at resolving data economy concerns. Based on decentralization, encryption, and smart token design, GXChain delivers a leading solution for the data economy. If GXChain continues to innovate in the data economy and provide a shared usage and governance, transparent, and secure infrastructure for people worldwide, the community and the price of GXS token will expand.