In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Nucleus Vision token, if you are planning to buy NCASH – You’re in the right place!
This platform is ideal for business owners – whether they are offline or online owners. Nucleus Vision is designed as an end-to-end ecosystem for unique data distribution and collection, especially from the offline world. The idea of the platform is to learn about offline consumers’ purchasing behavior and how business owners can learn from the data analysis. The platform has existed since 2014, designed to connect the offline and online retail world. The concept is about analyzing customers’ shopping behavior and patterns without having to make contacts at all. The system makes use of IoT technology to support contactless identification processing. In this way, retailers should be able to identify their customers better and even deliver personalized service – by using their own records.
The platform itself would be high-end and sophisticated, and yet, customers won’t need to use (or turn on) their Bluetooth or WiFi. Nucleus Vision has 3 major elements that need to work together to deliver fruitful outcome. They are ION Sensor, Orbit blockchain, and Neuron (Intelligent) platform.
- Official website: https://www.nucleus.vision/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NucleusVision
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/NucleusVision
- Telegram: https://t.me/NucleusVision
- Whitepaper: https://docsend.com/view/sfdfg6p
Nucleus Vision (NCASH) Features
- ION Sensor. This is the part where offline data is collected. From the moment they enter the brick and mortar establishments, the sensor will pick up their data. The users themselves don’t need to install anything on their devices, such as NFC, WiFi, RFID, or Bluetooth. Business owners simply put the sensor on the storefronts and the device will do its work.
- Orbit blockchain. This is the place where the data moves. Retailers can share and exchange data with one other.
- NCASH. This is the main drive of the platform. This is the token to incentivize the ‘transactions’. Data movement and transfer are made possible with NCASH. Through this blockchain system, the exchange should take place safely and transparently.
- Neuron platform. This is the place where analytics engine and front-end interface take place. This is where data is analyzed and managed. Within the platform, data would be ‘fed’ into the deep (learning) algorithms so business owners can learn about their customers patterns and habits. This is the platform responsible for learning more about customers’ profiles, which can lead to better engagement.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Nucleus Vision aka NCASH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Nucleus Vision (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Nucleus Vision as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Nucleus Vision. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Nucleus Vision currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Nucleus Vision
- Store your Nucleus Vision to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Nucleus Vision, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Nucleus Vision:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/NCASH or ETH/NCASH trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Nucleus Vision (NCASH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Nucleus Vision (NCASH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Nucleus Vision. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Nucleus Vision (NCASH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Nucleus Vision (NCASH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NCASH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Nucleus Vision. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Nucleus Vision (NCASH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/NCASH and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Nucleus Vision (NCASH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/NCASH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Nucleus Vision (NCASH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Nucleus Vision right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Nucleus Vision (NCASH)?
Once you have purchased the Nucleus Vision, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Nucleus Vision (NCASH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NCASH with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Nucleus Vision (NCASH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Nucleus Vision is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This would be an ideal platform for business owners because it enables them to know more (and better) about their customers. They can make personalized approach and engagement, which can be beneficial for business. However, the only way to gain access to the platform is to buy Nucleus Vision (NCASH) – and nothing else.