In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Landshare, if you are planning to buy LAND token – You’re in the right place!
Blockchain technology has revolutionized the financial landscape. While the world of finance, banking, and lending have already been significantly changed by platforms like Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum through the DeFi revolution, the similar disruption has not happened with real world assets and commodities. Seeing this opportunity, Landshare (LAND) comes with the concept of asset tokenization allowing for real-world asset securities’ exchange directly over the blockchain, with real estate driving the charge.
With the concept, LAND tokens represent the ownership real estate assets. By holding the tokens, anyone can own property. Every tokenized property generates a yield as it is rented out to tenants. This eventually leads to a worldwide, simple model of real estate ownership held on-chain. This models will turn real estate into a completely liquid asset because asset tokens can be sold and bought.
Table of Contents
Landshare (LAND) Features
- Asset Token Funds. The funds provides exposure to numerous assets within a single investment, representing the total value of all coins. A number of assets are tokenized as the Landshare platform develop. Then, the platform provides an asset token fund. Users are able to buy a share of the fund represented by a token.
- Asset Token Loans. Unlike Venus, Compound, and other decentralized loan platforms that are not equipped to accommodate security tokens, Landshare plans to give the token holders the capacity to increase capital without selling their asset tokens.
- Auto-Compounding. Landshare plans to provide the capacity to auto-compound the rental yield of assets so that buying more asset tokens will result in raising rental yields over time.
- BUSD Vault. This feature allows users to earn rewards in both BUSD and LAND by staking BUSD. It contributes to the liquidity on PancakeSwap.
- Governance Protocol. Using this protocol, token holders can vote on decisions about the overall platform operations such as renovating or selling assets. Every asset token denotes governance for its corresponding asset. Token holders can submit proposals that the community members can vote for feature requests, rewards, marketing events, fee mechanics, and more.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Landshare aka LAND
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Landshare (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Landshare as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Landshare. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Landshare currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Landshare
- Store your Landshare to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Landshare, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Landshare:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LAND/BTC or LAND/ETH or LAND/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LAND/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Landshare (LAND)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Landshare (LAND) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Landshare (LAND) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Landshare. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Landshare (LAND) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Landshare (LAND) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LAND directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Landshare. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Landshare (LAND) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LAND/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Landshare (LAND) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LAND/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Landshare (LAND)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Landshare right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Landshare (LAND)?
Once you have purchased the Landshare, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Landshare (LAND)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LAND with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Landshare (LAND) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Landshare is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Landshare is attempting to go beyond merely providing real estate investment on a blockchain. Further, its vision is to establish a full-fledged DeFi ecosystem where investors are able to utilize their shares of tokenized real estate as financial instruments in one-of-a-kind protocols. Investors find this idea attractive because this gives them more flexibility where still maintaining the stability of their investment. As more people invest on LAND, Landshare will strive to provide a real estate solution for the DeFi space.