In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Pacific, if you are planning to buy PAF token – You’re in the right place!
The growth of the gaming world subsequently brings more interest in various game aspects, especially finance. The NFTs marketplace is worth billions of dollars in a year. However, investors only have limited options on having NFTs in a game that they play.
However, investors who buy Pacific (PAF) tokens can take advantage and buy NFTs from other games. The platform is an aggregator that liquidity the NFTs from other games. It aims to take Game Finance to a new level by their INO. Initial NFT Offering can expose the NFTs and games to more people. Investors can gain more when they hold PAF tokens and participate in the INO. Pacific aims to bring investors, players, and regular users to maximize their assets by deploying them into the platform.
Table of Contents
Pacific (PAF) Features
- Initial NFT Offering: Naturally, game NFTs are only limited to the game players. However, it can be very difficult to attain as most games have multiple tokens and methods to buy an NFT. Being an aggregator, Pacific transforms NFTs into assets that liquid and therefore tradeable in a larger marketplace. All parties involved in the INO will receive the benefits. Investors and players can invest their tokens on assets and earn the benefits, while the games are receiving exposure.
- Player Investment Platform: Casual players can invest in as many games as they want. They no longer have to spend too much time in a single game to finally earn the benefits or have the NFTs that they want. Using the INO system, players don’t have to pay a hefty gas fee when transferring their assets. They also will have early access to the upcoming NFTs. Players can do Pacific’s whitelist tasks to guarantee the purchase and reduce gas fees.
- Cross-chain: Pacific is on Binance Smart Chain, but it has cross-chain interoperability with other chains. For the time being, the platform works with multiple hubs and projects to bring more games to the aggregator. Being cross-chain also means that investors can save gas fees for all of their transactions.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Pacific aka PAF
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Pacific (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Pacific as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Pacific. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Pacific currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Pacific
- Store your Pacific to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Pacific, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Pacific:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PAF/BTC or PAF/ETH or PAF/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PAF/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Pacific (PAF)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Pacific (PAF) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Pacific (PAF) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Pacific. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Pacific (PAF) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Pacific (PAF) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PAF directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Pacific. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Pacific (PAF) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PAF/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Pacific (PAF) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PAF/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Pacific (PAF)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Pacific right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Pacific (PAF)?
Once you have purchased the Pacific, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Pacific (PAF)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PAF with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Pacific (PAF) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Pacific is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who wonder how to make their assets work can buy Pacific (PAF) tokens and take part in the GameFi aggregator. The platform has an Initial NFT Offering feature where players can see which games will have more NFTs released and when. They can buy the NFTs without having to sign up or play the game. At the same time, the games will receive extra exposure from taking part in the INO. Being a cross-chain platform makes Pacific easy to use for players and investors to transfer their assets.