In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Pangolin, if you are planning to buy PNG token – You’re in the right place!
Pangolin is created as a DEX (Decentralized Exchange) running on Avalanche. The platform uses the similar AMM (Automated Market Making) model as the Uniswap that makes their operation efficient and effective. Moreover, their native token, the PNG, is also designed as a (native) governance token.
Think of the platform as a DEX with community driving basis for Ethereum and Avalanche assets. Some of the best benefits include low transaction fees, democratic distribution, and fast settlement systems, and all of them are powered by the Avalanche. As a fully (community) distributed platform, the platform is able to trade all tokens that are issued within Avalanche and Ethereum.
Pangolin is able to give users the best trading experience and opportunities in order to maximize and find their yield. In the crypto business and blockchain industry, Pangolin definitely offers some features that stand out among the others, including open (and fair) token distribution, community-driven development, and cheap (and fast) trades.
- Official website: https://pangolin.exchange/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pangolindex
- Telegram: https://t.me/pangolindex
- Whitepaper: https://pangolin.exchange/litepaper/
Pangolin (PNG) Features
- Fast trading system. Pangolin is able to finalize trades fast and inexpensively. Pangolin is constructed on Avalanche, which means that it allows users to exchange assets easily and conveniently. In the meanwhile, they can enjoy sub-second (transaction) finality as well as enjoying low transaction fees at the same time.
- Centralized-like experience. Because of the features and special technology, users often feel that they are having trades on centralized exchanges. It’s because of the fast processing time and the improved efficiency of the platform.
- Community-driven. Aside from the significant (and important) performance upgrade, Pangolin runs as a community-driven network. Thanks to PNG, the native governance token, the community is able to drive the product’s development in a complete full effect.
- Distributed token model. The platform is about 100% focus on community token distribution model. It means that all the tokens would be distributed (and rewarded) back to the community. There won’t be any allocation for insiders, investors, advisors, or team.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Pangolin aka PNG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Pangolin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Pangolin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Pangolin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Pangolin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Pangolin
- Store your Pangolin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Pangolin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Pangolin:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PNG/BTC or PNG/ETH or PNG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PNG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Pangolin (PNG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Pangolin (PNG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Pangolin (PNG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Pangolin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Pangolin (PNG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Pangolin (PNG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PNG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Pangolin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Pangolin (PNG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PNG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Pangolin (PNG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PNG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Pangolin (PNG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Pangolin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Pangolin (PNG)?
Once you have purchased the Pangolin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Pangolin (PNG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PNG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Pangolin (PNG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Pangolin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Pangolin is not a regular DEX that features only easy operation and low cost. As a part of Avalanche chain, the platform is about encouraging cheap transaction and straightforward settlement time. Because of the fast and convenient experience, most users feel as if they were being involved in a centralized system, instead of the decentralized one. Anyone interested in trading and want to join the platform must buy Pangolin (PNG) as their entryway to the ecosystem.