In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ASD, if you are planning to buy ASD token – You’re in the right place!
ASD is short for AscendEX, which is created as a decentralized (and also digital) asset financial platform, with global concept and mechanism. The platform was created and established by a team of professional and experienced Wall Street veterans (in quantitative trading) in 2018. Their core value is about transparency, resilience, and efficiency.
AscendEX is about providing trading services for more than 200 (trading pairs). It is done across futures, margin, and cash products. The platform is driven and encouraged by its continuous and non-stop product development. It also comes with early advantage within strategic alignment within DeFi ecosystem. The platform is especially focusing on margin trading within its 50 tokens. It also supports collateral model with cross-asset system, which enables cross-chain arrangement. It also provides future trading in isolated and cross-asset margin mode. For users who want to enjoy cross-asset and cross-chain trade, AscendEX with its ASD token would be the perfect option.
The ASD supports deflationary token supply that is based on consumption. The token, ASD, was known as BTMX. As the native utility token of AscendEX, the token opens up accessed to many services, products, and opportunities, including rewards and also IEOs (or Initial Exchange Offerings). The token is currently 743 million in circulation and it will never increase beyond it. When consumed (for buying services and goods on AscendEX), the ASD would be permanently locked.
ASD (ASD) Features
- Many functions of ASD. The token is basically a native utility and functional token in AscendEX. The token holders have the rights for less transaction fee and also higher VIP levels. Users can also use the ASD in various investment services and products that can provide them with daily rewards, AscendEX Auction, discounted margin interest, and many more.
- Many investment possibilities. Users are able to enjoy a lot of opportunities (and also possibilities) for investments, including staking. Around 80% of the profit (earned by the platform) would be distributed as the staking bonus. It creates a great possibility of getting passive income.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ASD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ASD (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ASD as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ASD. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ASD currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ASD
- Store your ASD to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ASD, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ASD:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ASD/BTC or ASD/ETH or ASD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ASD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ASD (ASD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ASD (ASD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ASD (ASD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ASD. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ASD (ASD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ASD (ASD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ASD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ASD. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ASD (ASD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ASD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ASD (ASD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ASD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ASD (ASD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ASD right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ASD (ASD)?
Once you have purchased the ASD, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ASD (ASD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ASD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ASD (ASD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ASD is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to manage their digital assets safely can always consider AscendEX as the platform of their choice. Not only they will be able to gain access to many investment opportunities, but they can also reap all the offered benefits of the platform. After all, it’s kind of a shame to miss out such a good opportunity like AscendEX. Interested buyers must buy ASD (ASD) first if they want to join the platform.