In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Loser Coin, if you are planning to buy LOWB token – You’re in the right place!
Loser Coin is basically a decentralized platform that is dedicated and created for the poor, or the losers. This originated from a project initiated by two Chinese poor fellows who have undergone hardship and suffering all of their lives. When they heard about Bitcoin and crypto technology, they were ready to bet it off – and even lose everything in the event things go south. For some people, Loser Coin is a unique meme crypto, but the platform does more than just being a meme crypto.
This platform is created to give voice to the poor. The gap between the rich and the poor is wide and big, and everything is made even worse when the rich gets all the privilege. They get the easiness. They get the direct access to anything. Not only Loser Coin wants to help the ‘losers’, but they want to convey a message that it’s actually okay to lose. Of course, the platform wants to provide all the best benefits for their users, but along the lines, they also want to say that it’s okay to lose sometimes to gain greater results.
The platform believes that creating a solid community is crucial. That’s how the losers can unite and help each other. One of the platform’s main goals is to create a solid and tough community, which will fight together. A community that will struggle together.
- Official website: https://losercoin.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/loser_coin
- Telegram: https://t.me/loser_coin_english
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Losercoin_Official
- Whitepaper: https://losercoin.org/LoserCoin%20whitepaper.pdf
Loser Coin (LOWB) Features
- Self deprecating humor. The platform is able to combine a meme coin and a serious project, designed to attract users and also investors.
- Loser Coin. As the native utility token in the platform, it functions as a DeFi yield aggregator on BSC.
- BSC Construction. Why would the platform build a platform on BSC? Because the transaction fee is low, and it won’t burden users financially.
- LoserSwap. It is designed as the staking basic for the platform. Users can access the pools to stake, and then get tokens with the pre-set APR. They are also free to stake the Liquidity Pool tokens to get rewards. Basically, LoserSwap is designed to provide staker the chances to multiply the tokens; thus, increasing their profitability.
- Play2Earn Games. Users can play the game to get rewards.
- NFT focus and market. The platform also offers chances to those who are interested in NFTs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Loser Coin aka LOWB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Loser Coin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Loser Coin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Loser Coin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Loser Coin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Loser Coin
- Store your Loser Coin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Loser Coin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Loser Coin:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LOWB/BTC or LOWB/ETH or LOWB/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LOWB/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Loser Coin (LOWB)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Loser Coin (LOWB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Loser Coin (LOWB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Loser Coin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Loser Coin (LOWB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Loser Coin (LOWB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LOWB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Loser Coin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Loser Coin (LOWB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LOWB/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Loser Coin (LOWB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LOWB/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Loser Coin (LOWB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Loser Coin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Loser Coin (LOWB)?
Once you have purchased the Loser Coin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Loser Coin (LOWB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LOWB with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Loser Coin (LOWB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Loser Coin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Aside from the fact that this platform offers many financial products, they also deliver a message: Don’t be afraid to lose! In life, losing can be crucial in order to gain bigger outcome or profits. Loser Coin may be a unique platform that isn’t for everyone, but for those who are interested, they should buy Loser Coin (LOWB) to join the platform.