In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mist, if you are planning to buy MIST token – You’re in the right place!
Mist is designed as a decentralized gaming platform with NFT focus. It is a role-playing (and open world) gaming ecosystem constructed on BSC. The platform offers the ability to exchange the (in-game) assets easily to users, and they don’t have to use any intermediary or third party. In turn, the developers are able to attract new users. As an exchange, they can get extra income from tokens and gaming items sales.
Mist has its so-called Mist Universe with all of the elements running on BSC. The MIST token functions as the main currency, which buyers can use to buy the NFTs. The platform was launched within the first quarter of 2021. Its main focus is around farming, staking, and NFTs. The game is RPG action that was started in April 2021.
There are many actions and activities that users can do within the gaming universe, including exploring the game itself, battle monsters, and collect NFTs. Not only they users are able to play their favorite game, but they can also have fun reaping all the benefits.
Mist (MIST) Features
- MNGF platform. The game is based on MNGF or Mist NFT Game Framework, which is the in-house (gaming) platform. It is a constructed environment having 5 playable classes of characters, along with their own various abilities.
- NFT focus. Just like other gaming platforms, Mist also focuses on NFTs as a part of their digital assets.
- Functional NFTs. The digital assets can be included in MNGF and then turned to gaming elements. Users can also trade the NFTs in two main ways: on the third party exchanges and in-game exchanges.
- MIST token functionality. It is done to buy NFTs and exchange them – both within the game and also beyond. All participants are able to list their own NFTs for sale. They can also swap those tokens for MIST tokens through the (in-game) auction houses.
- Stake native token. Users can stake the token outside of the (Mist) universe. When users use MIST (for farming) or place bets, the system would generate rewards. The token runs within BSC. It is compatible with each wallet within network.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MIST
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mist (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mist as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mist. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mist currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mist
- Store your Mist to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mist, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mist:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MIST/BTC or MIST/ETH or MIST/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MIST/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Mist (MIST)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mist (MIST) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mist (MIST) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mist. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mist (MIST) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mist (MIST) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MIST directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mist. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mist (MIST) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MIST/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mist (MIST) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MIST/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mist (MIST)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Mist right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mist (MIST)?
Once you have purchased the Mist, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mist (MIST)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MIST with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mist (MIST) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mist is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Mist is a platform that would be exciting for those who are into gaming and NFTs at the same time. The platform has its own universe where everything is possible. Those who want to enjoy the benefits while having fun playing games can always buy Mist (MIST) to gain entry access.