In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy High Performance Blockchain, if you are planning to buy HPB token – You’re in the right place!
Imagine a revolutionary and new permissionless (and decentralized) blockchain protocol combining the platform’s customized hardware of BOE (Blockchain Offload Engine) with fast high performance (blockchain) software that enables unrivaled and impressive scalability.
Although the blockchain industry has made it possible to make revolutionary attempts; not to mention that it has grown within an unprecedented pace, one major issue remains: the scalability. This is when HPB comes to existence. The team believes that combining hardware and software would be effective enough to solve the scalability problem. HPB is a (decentralized) revolutionary blockchain with permissionless nature that is developed (and also operated) by HPB Foundation. The platform wants to become the highest performing platform in the world, so it has paved the path for the upcoming revolution in blockchain technology for users and businesses.
High Performance Blockchain (HPB) Features
- BOE (Hardware) Accelerator. Blockchain Offload Engine is the hardware chipset, which is highly compatible and customized, with random number hardware generator and embedded ECDSA module.
- Node Network. It is determined by community delegation and voting, done by HPB Foundation.
- HPB Consensus Algorithm. The platform uses PoP (Proof of Performance) consensus algorithm which would generate the HP nodes from the existing Candidate Nodes pool every two hundred blocks.
- Core technology. BOE itself has a lot of functions. It is a heterogeneous harmonizing hardware, corresponding matching software, processing system, and firmware streamlining the entire process. In order to achieve the high computer acceleration and target performance, BOE combines parallel processing ability (of the FPGA/ASIC chips) and CPU serial capabilities.
- Various features and performance. There are a lot of tools to find in the platform, such as HPB scan (allowing users to check smart contracts and transactions easily), BOE hardware accelerator (which is created to boost security and TPS through bottlenecks reduction within the server), blockchain protocol (providing dApps with easy and direct access to HPB wallet), and dApp (HPB builds a platform within the platform’s ecosystem).
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade High Performance Blockchain aka HPB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the High Performance Blockchain (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the High Performance Blockchain as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to High Performance Blockchain. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports High Performance Blockchain currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the High Performance Blockchain
- Store your High Performance Blockchain to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying High Performance Blockchain, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with High Performance Blockchain:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HPB/BTC or HPB/ETH or HPB/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HPB/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy High Performance Blockchain (HPB)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your High Performance Blockchain (HPB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy High Performance Blockchain (HPB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the High Performance Blockchain. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy High Performance Blockchain (HPB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy High Performance Blockchain (HPB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HPB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to High Performance Blockchain. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy High Performance Blockchain (HPB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HPB/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy High Performance Blockchain (HPB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HPB/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy High Performance Blockchain (HPB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the High Performance Blockchain right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect High Performance Blockchain (HPB)?
Once you have purchased the High Performance Blockchain, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell High Performance Blockchain (HPB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HPB with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine High Performance Blockchain (HPB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a High Performance Blockchain is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
High Performance Blockchain is a (decentralized) platform whose purpose is to deal with scalability issues. The idea is to provide an ideal platform that is able to combine hardware as well as software technology to deliver smooth (blockchain) experience. The platform utilizes the most advanced features and tools; created to make the platform convenient and helpful. However, the only access is through token buying, which means that you need to buy High Performance Blockchain (HPB) to join the protocol.