In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy IHT Real Estate Protocol, if you are planning to buy IHT token – You’re in the right place!
As anyone can guess, IHT Real Estate protocol is a decentralized platform for real estate. The idea is to integrate real estate markets (in global scale) with the blockchain technology. Through this combo, users, financial institutions, and real estate developers are able to connect to one another, while real estate transaction can be utilized to be a part of the digital credit society, which can support economic development and growth. All (real estate) investors and owners can take part in the real estate blockchain.
The platform itself uses smart contract and distributed accounting technology that implements the intrinsic advantages of the blockchain system, like co-supervision, traceability, antitamper, and trustless mechanism. With the smart contract, big real estate can be divided and then distributed to the financial institutions. Because of this mechanism, all users have the chances to invest benefits and a little sum of money from the real estate, while making sure that investment’s low risk and security remain intact.
The platform uses the so-called PaaS (Protocol as a Service) consensus, offering a standardized publication and initialization process for the Asset Tokenize Offering. It basically acts as the neutral agent for financial institution and asset owners so both of them can search as well as making deals. In the meantime, the platform moves on to BaaS (Blockchain as a Service) which acts as a management and asset segmentation platform for mobile (info) apps. In the future, the platform wants to evolve to financial exchange that can boost physical asset’s liquidity.
IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT) Features
- Global dynamic and transparency. Whereas the traditional (real estate) transactions require huge resources within the global score, IHT platform would reduce the fuss and complication greatly. The real estate ownership digitization is fully supported and encouraged. The platform provides all the necessary tools for investors and asset holders.
- (High) transaction convenience. The blockchain technology encourages the trading process convenience. After the project listing, it will improve cash ability and product liquidity greatly.
- Possible fragmentation. The platform is able not only to shorten the (listing) cycle, but also fragmentize small property rights. It makes housing (digital) assets simpler and easier. Unlike the traditional investment tools in real estate which need costly maintenance cost manually and big numbers of advance listed properties, such a thing isn’t required in IHT.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade IHT Real Estate Protocol aka IHT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the IHT Real Estate Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the IHT Real Estate Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to IHT Real Estate Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports IHT Real Estate Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the IHT Real Estate Protocol
- Store your IHT Real Estate Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying IHT Real Estate Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with IHT Real Estate Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the IHT/BTC or IHT/ETH or IHT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you IHT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the IHT Real Estate Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy IHT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to IHT Real Estate Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair IHT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support IHT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the IHT Real Estate Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT)?
Once you have purchased the IHT Real Estate Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing IHT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a IHT Real Estate Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
All in all, IHT makes real estate a fun and simpler sector, and it can be implemented in a global scale. People can invest in real estate while taking advantage of the blockchain technology. To join, users need to buy IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT) first as their way in, but it is worth the efforts.