In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Basis Share, if you are planning to buy BAS token – You’re in the right place!
Claimed as a decentralized stablecoin platform with central bank algorithm has made Basis Share, as well as its platform: the Basis Cash. Basis Share is a part of Basis Cash protocol, a decentralized platform that is designed to create (decentralized) algorithmic stablecoin that will be the main role of DeFi space. This decentralized stablecoin is designed and delivered with the combination of algorithmic central bank, which is meant to deliver smooth operation and promising outcome.
Cryptocurrency may be a new technology and it’s an advanced one. However, crypto has always had a major issue: price volatility, which is the biggest reason that hinders mass adoption. It’s because the fiat denominated values are continuously changing quickly, and it’s the reason why the payment values would always various, even when it happens during settlement times. Merchants find this method to be highly inconvenient for them.
Basis Cash is an ecosystem launched in 2020, and it has three major tokens within it. One of them is Basis Share, and it has a crucial role in making Basis Cash an ideal platform for stablecoins. According to the team, BAS functions as the ownership token receiving inflationary rewards from Basis Cash. The value would be linked directly to boosting BAC’s adoption. Working together with Basis Bonds, Basis Shares is meant to keep Basis Cash stay in $1 price. In the event the price falls below the level, bonds should be bought within discounted prices. If the price goes up above $1, new BAC token would be minted and then distributed to those holding Basis Shares.
Table of Contents
Basis Share (BAS) Features
- Basis Cash. The aim of Basis Cash is to peg to US$1. It is meant as medium of exchange. The supply can be contracted and expanded indirectly through the shareholder (seigniorage) dividends so they can maintain the peg.
- Basis Share. This feature is designed as medium of governing. It is for the protocol and to take part in the community. Users are able to get seigniorage rewards that are given via the boardroom. This one isn’t pegged to any element. It functions as Seigniorage Shares paper’s implementation. When BAC adoption develops or grows, the BAS value will follow suit.
- Basis Bond. This feature is about offering premiums to holders when BAC price returns to the $1 peg. It is basically the IOU token that is created to contract the supply of BAC. The Bond can only be purchased when BAC price is under the peg within the pre-set threshold.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Basis Share aka BAS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Basis Share (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Basis Share as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Basis Share. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Basis Share currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Basis Share
- Store your Basis Share to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Basis Share, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Basis Share:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BAS/BTC or BAS/ETH or BAS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BAS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Basis Share (BAS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Basis Share (BAS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Basis Share (BAS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Basis Share. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Basis Share (BAS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Basis Share (BAS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BAS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Basis Share. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Basis Share (BAS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BAS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Basis Share (BAS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BAS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Basis Share (BAS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Basis Share right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Basis Share (BAS)?
Once you have purchased the Basis Share, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Basis Share (BAS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BAS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Basis Share (BAS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Basis Share is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Basis Cash is about stablecoin and how investors can take advantage of it. Through unique implementation and advanced technologies, the platform is trying to do their best. The platform wants to make sure that the stablecoin (from Basis Cash) is somewhat censorship resistant and it is also distributed fairly. Interested buyers need to buy Basis Share (BAS) to gain access to the platform.