In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BeyondFi, if you are planning to buy BYN token – You’re in the right place!
Beyond is a decentralized platform for developing and trading synthetic financial products that are tailored to the demands of the synthetic maker. These synthetic products can be designed to mirror the values of underlying assets such as currencies, commodities, stocks, ETFs, and others. Each synthetic product may be created to represent a single dollar or more sophisticated goods, such as leveraged/inverse ETFs.
The Beyond protocol governs these synthetic goods, which are collateralized by BYN tokens. Deep liquidity for synthetic goods is generated by an automated market maker, which is built on the protocol. Bid/ask orders can also be used for regulated trade orders on the trading interface. BYN token holders are motivated to stake and give liquidity to the synthetic products since doing so entitles them to extra BYN tokens. BeyondFi, in short, is a revolutionary approach to gain access to synthetic assets, offering traditional financial services to crypto community.
- Official website: https://beyondfi.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/beyondifinance
- Telegram: https://t.me/beyondfinanceglobal
- Whitepaper: https://beyondfi.gitbook.io/beyondfi/
BeyondFi (BYN) Features
- Beyondfi Staking. Beyondfi’s DEX has an inbuilt staking platform where users may stake their BYN in exchange for a substantial weekly payout. Unlike traditional staking platforms, where users are solely eligible for staking yield, Beyondfi staking additionally offers Trading incentives, in which stakers receive a share of the platform’s trading charge.
- Beyondfi Synthetic Asset Trading. Beyondfi’s synthetic asset trading platform offers users to diversify their asset exposure beyond cryptocurrencies to include foreign currencies, commodities, and stocks. Users may simply invest in a broad-based financial asset with the USDb created through BYN staking.
- Futures and Margin Trading. Beyondfi is now collaborating with a top-tier development team that has a decade of expertise and a proven track record of developing a high-performance margin trading platform.
- Gamification & Play-to-Earn. This feature is one of the ways to boost the utility of tokens while also increasing user traffic and landing time on the site.
- Launchpad. With the advent of its native launchpad platform, Beyondfi hopes to contribute to the resolution of this issue. Initiatives will be sourced in partnership with the world’s leading blockchain projects and existing top-tier IDO platforms.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BeyondFi aka BYN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BeyondFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BeyondFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BeyondFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BeyondFi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BeyondFi
- Store your BeyondFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BeyondFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BeyondFi:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BYN/BTC or BYN/ETH or BYN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BYN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BeyondFi (BYN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BeyondFi (BYN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BeyondFi (BYN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BeyondFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BeyondFi (BYN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BeyondFi (BYN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BYN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BeyondFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BeyondFi (BYN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BYN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BeyondFi (BYN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BYN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BeyondFi (BYN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BeyondFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BeyondFi (BYN)?
Once you have purchased the BeyondFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BeyondFi (BYN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BYN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BeyondFi (BYN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BeyondFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Beyondfi’s Synthetic Exchange aspires to be the most creative but user-friendly DeFi exchange in the industry. While other DEXes are forks of pre-existing protocols with little focus on enhancing user experience, Beyondfi has prioritized establishing an ecosystem as a whole for consumers through a variety of products, beginning with our DEX. Beyondfi is a digital asset platform that provides a wide range of products and services, allowing anybody to access, develop, and trade in limitless markets.