In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bonded Finance, if you are planning to buy BONDED token – You’re in the right place!
Note: Bonded Finance has rebranded to Fringe Finance
Though somewhat disguised by the high pace of development, Bonded Finance is witnessing the rapid birth of a new paradigm that has regained the very core of crypto. Governance tokens appear to have re-established the notion of collaboration and the spirit of open source, and there appears to be no halting down or turning back. Bonded Finance is reshaping the world through governance-driven-crowd-wise communities, thanks to the arrival of full cross-chain interoperability and an inspired number of competing efforts.
The Bonded platform (now known as Fringe Finance) was established to incubate and implement experimental, high-yielding, smart-contract driven financial products that push the boundaries of open finance. Bonding is an algorithmic strategy aimed at unlocking, aggregating, and de-risking $50 billion in latent wealth spread across untapped digital assets. Bonded presents a novel fintech solution in the fast increasing DEFI industry, deploying both permission-less and permissioned high yield exotic financial products.
Table of Contents
Bonded Finance (BONDED) Features
- Primary Lending Platform. Fringe’s loan and borrowing facility is the Primary Lending Platform (PLP). Lenders can earn interest by using their money, whitelisted stablecoins, inside the PLP. Borrowers, on the other hand, may get stablecoin loans against whitelisted altcoin collateral from a pool of cash available from Lenders.
- The Yield Farming Facility. Yield farming possibilities will be offered briefly to reward user engagement in different Fringe Finance platform functionalities. Users, for example, can stake their tokens as proof that they are lending on the site and so obtain BOND token yield farming benefits. The BONDED treasury pays out in BONDED tokens for yield farming.
- The Primary Capital Pool. It is made up of individual marketplaces for each whitelisted stablecoin. The Bonded Finance aggregates the supply of all users, as opposed to an exchange or peer-to-peer platform, where a user’s assets are matched and lent to another user. When a user provides an asset, it transforms into a fungible resource. This method provides far more liquidity than direct lending. Users can withdraw their assets at any moment, without having to wait for a specific loan to mature, unless every asset in a market is borrowed.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bonded Finance aka BONDED
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bonded Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bonded Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Bonded Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bonded Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Bonded Finance
- Store your Bonded Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bonded Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Bonded Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BONDED/BTC or BONDED/ETH or BONDED/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BONDED/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Bonded Finance (BONDED)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bonded Finance (BONDED) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bonded Finance (BONDED) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bonded Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bonded Finance (BONDED) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bonded Finance (BONDED) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BONDED directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bonded Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bonded Finance (BONDED) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BONDED/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bonded Finance (BONDED) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BONDED/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bonded Finance (BONDED)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Bonded Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bonded Finance (BONDED)?
Once you have purchased the Bonded Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bonded Finance (BONDED)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BONDED with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bonded Finance (BONDED) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bonded Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Saving, insurance, options, trading, lending, futures and derivatives are among the financial services offered by the Decentralized Finance ecosystem for the crypto sector. The major platforms provide widespread support for these financial services, but this support quickly dwindles for smaller, lesser-known cryptocurrencies. Bonded Finance (BONDED) intends to provide cryptocurrency owners with a combined solution of borrowing/lending and saving capabilities, as well as a flexible selection of variable and fixed-interest loan and savings alternatives. This creates the platform’s strength, which drives the value of BONDED.