In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Unifty, if you are planning to buy NIF token – You’re in the right place!
Many people have feasible ideas for decentralized apps, but they’re lacking the tools and important skill sets to create them. They may take up a course or team with coders and developers to build the app. However, there is a niche to help non-developers on building their app.
Unifty encourages everyone to start building their decentralized apps. The platform offers various modules for users to build a dApp and monetize it. Users who buy Unifty (NIF) tokens can take part in the exhibitions to showcase their work. The team behind Unifty understands the importance of community participation in both governance and the platform’s growth. Therefore, they create a dual token system to further enhance the users’ participation in the community.
Unifty (NIF) Features
- Create to earn mechanics: Unifty provides all the tools that their users need to create a dApp. They don’t have to understand coding or work as a developer to create any dApp. Unifty encourages users to create a collection or build a dApp and monetize them. The platform is rewarding the users with $UNT tokens when they create a collection or participate in an exhibition.
- Unifty Galery: Users can showcase their apps in the Unifty gallery. They can promote their other works as well as stay in touch with their fans and supporters. Unifty provides a gallery for both artists and collectors to exhibit and further monetize their collections. If it’s an artist’s exhibition, they will receive 20% of the $UNT from the exhibition, while collectors will only receive 10% of the total $UNT raised.
- Dual token model: The project has two tokens with different usages. At first, they plan to have $NIF to purchase items and projects in the gallery. But now the project plans to upgrade the token into the governance voting one, and thus release the $UNT token for community purposes. Users can earn $UNT from being active in the community through creating collections or from staking their $NIF tokens. They also can use the $UNT token to promote their work or show support by attending exhibitions.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Unifty aka NIF
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Unifty (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Unifty as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Unifty. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Unifty currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Unifty
- Store your Unifty to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Unifty, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Unifty:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NIF/BTC or NIF/ETH or NIF/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NIF/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Unifty (NIF)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Unifty (NIF) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Unifty (NIF) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Unifty. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Unifty (NIF) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Unifty (NIF) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NIF directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Unifty. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Unifty (NIF) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NIF/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Unifty (NIF) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NIF/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Unifty (NIF)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Unifty right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Unifty (NIF)?
Once you have purchased the Unifty, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Unifty (NIF)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NIF with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Unifty (NIF) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Unifty is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Unifty (NIF) tokens can participate in the platform’s governance as they build more decentralized apps. Unifty gives its users all of the necessary tools to build an app disregarding their coding skills. The platform also provides its users with space and a vibrant community to showcase and further monetize their apps. Users can stake their $NIF tokens and earn more $UNT tokens to participate in the community events.