In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Rigel Finance, if you are planning to buy RIGEL – You’re in the right place!
Rigel Finance is focusing on DEX with AMM (Automated Market Making) concept. It implements DeFi ecosystem, but elevating the usage and function to the highest level – through complete system. Basically, users will be able to do a lot of things in this platform while getting incentives or income at the same time. In this platform, they are able to farm, stake, exchange coin, and so much more.
The developer team has implemented multi-layered strategy to deliver more functionality and flexibility within the market. There are major components within this platform. For a starter, there is RigelSwap Exchange, which one of the (core) protocols. It implements DEX system where users can swap their ERC-20 token easily and instantly. There is also OrionNebula pool which is a reward pool. Then, there is staking through xRigel tokens and also farming within Rigel Finance ecosystem.
- Official website: https://rigel.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RigelFinance
- Telegram: https://t.me/RigelFinance1
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/RigelFinance
- Whitepaper: https://rigel.finance/Rigel_Finance_Whitepaper_v1.pdf
Rigel Finance (RIGEL) Features
- Arbitrage chances. The platform supports pro-active exchange activities and they have regular listing schedules. There are list of popular exchanges related to their trading volume, which can be beneficial for users. Users can familiarize themselves with RigelSwap Exchange and how to manage the (coin) swap.
- Passive income. Users who want to earn passive income have many options and alternatives to secure it. They can mainly take part in Staking and Farming Rigel. For those who are daring enough, they can double stake the specific tokens through the proprietary protocols. The platform is designed to pay reward stake on a daily basis.
- Liquidity provider. The platform has similar way of managing liquidity pools and launching them as Uniswap. Through OrionNebula pool, any new project can get direct access to Rigel Wallet through liquidity pool funding. Not only users who can access the platform, but also developers. For the latter, they have to ‘seed’ their own liquidity pool with ETH and project token in order to start.
- Pool selection. When it comes to staking pools, there are plenty of options available in the platform. The network will launch while having some solid support from well-known projects, especially in DeFi sector, such as BUSD-ETH, CORE-ETH, USDT-ETH, RIGEL-ETH, and so many more.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Rigel Finance aka RIGEL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Rigel Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Rigel Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Rigel Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Rigel Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Rigel Finance
- Store your Rigel Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Rigel Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Rigel Finance:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/RIGEL or ETH/RIGEL trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Rigel Finance (RIGEL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Rigel Finance (RIGEL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Rigel Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Rigel Finance (RIGEL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Rigel Finance (RIGEL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RIGEL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Rigel Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Rigel Finance (RIGEL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/RIGEL and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Rigel Finance (RIGEL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/RIGEL trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Rigel Finance (RIGEL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Rigel Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Rigel Finance (RIGEL)?
Once you have purchased the Rigel Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Rigel Finance (RIGEL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RIGEL with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Rigel Finance (RIGEL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Rigel Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Anyone interested in complete DeFi platform should look into this one. It allows users to take part in the activities while earning passive income through various ways. With so many alternative ways to generate passive income, this platform is promising for future investment. Join Rigel Finance (RIGEL) to learn more and reap the benefits.