In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Wax, if you are planning to buy WAXP – You’re in the right place!
Have you ever tried to buy or sell items to someone living half a world away but worried about the security? It shouldn’t have been a problem anymore. Using WAX, not only is it secured to trade virtual and physical items abroad, but also some other potential benefits can be gained by doing so. Millions of people all over the world have trade digital and physical goods but they still don’t realize its full potential. What they see is just the stunted growth of trading digital goods. With the goal of solving any problems occur in worldwide trading community, WAX has created a blockchain-based platform that allow its participant to get access to a global community of traders, gamers, creators, buyers, and sellers.
Wax (WAXP) Features
- WAX Block Rewards. The blockchain gets more benefit when more participants join the selection of guilds and proposals. Therefore, WAX designs a voting and reward system. The purpose is to increase participation dramatically.
- Genesis Block Member Rewards (GBM). This program is generated as a part of the WAX Token Swap. It is designated to all WAX community members. Participants of GBM get token rewards every day for three years. In this way, their engagement is encouraged. Their participation is important to maintain the proper function of delegated proof of stake blockchain.
- Staking and Voting. This feature allows the community members to vote on the WAX blockchain. After the vote, they can earn some rewards.
- Guilds. The WAX blockchain provides 21 WAX guilds at a random time. Among the 21 guilds, one of them is selected to produce block at a scheduled time. WAX token holders vote for whom they wish to produce blocks. These producers can earn rewards if the voted guilds fail to produce a block.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Wax aka WAXP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Wax (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Wax as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Wax. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Wax currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Wax
- Store your Wax to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Wax, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Wax:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/WAXP or ETH/WAXP trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Wax (WAXP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Wax (WAXP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Wax. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Wax (WAXP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Wax (WAXP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WAXP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Wax. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Wax (WAXP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/WAXP and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Wax (WAXP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/WAXP trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Wax (WAXP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Wax right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Wax (WAXP)?
Once you have purchased the Wax, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Wax (WAXP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WAXP with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Wax (WAXP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Wax is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The market of digital goods that is dominated by video games and tokenized consumer products is growing fast. However, trading world-widely is never easy. WAX is designed to unravel some issues in the digital goods market. The WAX blockchain creates a token-based economy that supports seamless global trading. With the system, all participants can benefit from the growth of digital goods market directly.