In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy LavaSwap, if you are planning to buy LAVA token – You’re in the right place!
The popularity of DeFi within the crypto world is rapidly increasing and it is becoming a new world order. Users from all over the world want freedom and flexibility to do what they want related to their asset. They are tired of spending expensive gas fee and want to seamlessly send their assets across chains and the entire crypto universe. To address the issue, LavaSwap tries to be a game changer by introducing the decentralized exchange revolution. It aims to be the automatic and unstoppable exchange where users can spread their crypto assets without any supervision and control from a central entity.
This swap protocol is powered by Huobi Eco Chain (HECO). With HECO, LavaSwap establishes cross-chain apps that any other chain can’t build. The team believes that DeFi should be exciting and easy to use by anyone, and with the help of HECO, they are confident to achieve it.
- Official website: https://lavaswap.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lavaswap
- Telegram: https://t.me/LavaSwap
- Whitepaper: https://github.com/Lava-Swap/Lavaswap-lite-paper-en
LavaSwap (LAVA) Features
- Melting Pool Bridge. It enables users to add any crypto assets and send them to other top chains. Through the bridge, their assets can play across the entire crypto world. The bridge includes other special features such as Inferno swaps and NFT swaps and staking.
- Low Fees. One of the main problem with Ethereum is definitely its current gas fees that is too crazy expensive. Therefore, LavaSwap utilizes HECO, so it can reduce the fees, solving the major barrier to entry for joining on-chain activities.
- Fast Transaction. LavaSwap is a DeFi focused chain with rapid transaction time powered by HECO. It uses technology that enables faster transaction-output. As a result, it is much faster than other networks such as ETH, Polkadot, and BSC.
- Huge Ecosystem. The Huobi community is getting bigger and stronger. LavaSwap, as the first HECO AMM, has already established LPs and provided arbitrage opportunities for HECO tokens. The project has reached more than $10 million of TVL in just one hour. With Huobi as one of the leading global crypto ecosystems, LavaSwap is getting a brand new, cheaper farming experience.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade LavaSwap aka LAVA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the LavaSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the LavaSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to LavaSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports LavaSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the LavaSwap
- Store your LavaSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying LavaSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with LavaSwap:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LAVA/BTC or LAVA/ETH or LAVA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LAVA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy LavaSwap (LAVA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your LavaSwap (LAVA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy LavaSwap (LAVA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the LavaSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy LavaSwap (LAVA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy LavaSwap (LAVA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LAVA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to LavaSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy LavaSwap (LAVA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LAVA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy LavaSwap (LAVA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LAVA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy LavaSwap (LAVA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the LavaSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect LavaSwap (LAVA)?
Once you have purchased the LavaSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell LavaSwap (LAVA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LAVA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine LavaSwap (LAVA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a LavaSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
As DeFi keeps expanding, a DeFi playground bridging multiple chains is highly needed to create more accessible, simple, and fun interoperability. LavaSwap powered by Huobi Eco Chain is establishing the first interoperable decentralized swap protocol across chains. The bridge will be a gateway for the crypto community to access cryptocurrencies more easily. It will expand the DeFi ethos while bringing non-crypto users to the community. When it comes to the DeFi revolution, LavaSwap (LAVA) will be at the top of the new movement.