In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Tokoin, if you are planning to buy TOKO token – You’re in the right place!
Many small businesses are thriving in the past decades. Therefore, the government must build a place to house them and boost their growth even further. Tokoin aims to be the platform where government and small businesses can work together.
Tokoin is more than an average blockchain platform. It’s a tech company where users can expand their knowledge and assets at the same time. Tokoin has a play-to-earn game, Frontera, that is free to play and available on multiple platforms. Users who buy Tokoin (TOKO) tokens can manage their tokens in their T-Wallet app. They also can support start-ups through crowdfund in TOKOIN Foundation. In the future, TOKOIN aims to expand its network to connect governments with the always-expanding blockchain.
- Official Site: https://tokoin.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tokoinglobal
- Telegram: https://t.me/tokoinglobal
Tokoin (TOKO) Features
- Frontera: One of Tokoin’s initial projects is the Realm of Frontera. Players can play this game for free and earn tokens after completing missions. As an NFT game, Frontera offers a wide array of mecha-style NFTs that players can purchase. Each NFT has a unique attribute that depends on its rarity. Players can collect several NFTs to build a strong team. They also can trade their NFTs and earn more $TOKO. The Realm of Frontera runs on Binance Smart Chain.
- T-Wallet: Another initial project is the T-wallet. Tokoin designs the wallet so the users can utilize it more than managing their $TOKO tokens. Users can keep their other tokens such as Ethereum and Bitcoin in T-Wallet. They also can trade and swap their tokens as the T-wallet has a built-in basic DeFi functionality. T-Wallet users can send and receive crypto tokens seamlessly and without worry.
- Tokoin Foundation: To show their commitment to the startups, Tokoin starts the Tokoin Foundation. The foundations are where they focus on building and helping small businesses to grow. Startups will not only receive a grant but also ongoing support to further expand their business setup. They also can enjoy the vast connection that Tokoin has. The foundation is one of the many ways for Tokoin to connect small businesses with the government.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Tokoin aka TOKO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Tokoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Tokoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Tokoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Tokoin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Tokoin
- Store your Tokoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Tokoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Tokoin:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TOKO/BTC or TOKO/ETH or TOKO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TOKO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Tokoin (TOKO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Tokoin (TOKO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Tokoin (TOKO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Tokoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Tokoin (TOKO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Tokoin (TOKO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TOKO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Tokoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Tokoin (TOKO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TOKO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Tokoin (TOKO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TOKO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Tokoin (TOKO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Tokoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Tokoin (TOKO)?
Once you have purchased the Tokoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Tokoin (TOKO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TOKO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Tokoin (TOKO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Tokoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Tokoin (TOKO) tokens can be playing Frontera or simply want to manage their assets in T-Wallet. Anyhow, they also can support start-ups and small businesses through the Tokoin foundation. The tech company aims to be the all-in-one stop for the users on exploring blockchain technology. Through constant expansion on various dApps that are compatible with major blockchains. Tokoin also aims to be able to connect the traditional businesses and governments to embrace the blockchain and guard them in the future.