In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Torum, if you are planning to buy XTM token – You’re in the right place!
There are many cryptocurrencies with social media pages that have their followers. But there is still no single social media platform that is specific for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. This niche is what Torum aims to fill.
The project focuses on catering to all crypto and blockchain enthusiasts to gather in the Torum metaverse. The idea is to connect all users so they can exchange notes and advice others. Users who buy Torum (XTM) tokens can gift crypto tokens to their peers on top of staking and voting on projects to earn rewards. The team in Torum designs the ecosystem to be easy to use so new users can easily immerse themselves in the ongoing conversations.
- Official Site: https://intro.torum.com/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5280827.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/torum_official
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/torumtech
- Telegram: https://t.me/torum_official_group_en
- White Paper: https://whitepaper.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/torum-whitepaper-V4.0-EN.pdf
Torum (XTM) Features
- Crypto Gifts: Torum provides the space for creators to connect with their fans and vice versa. This tipping mechanism is unique since users will need to purchase the gift first before sending it. They can collaborate on a project and one of them can give tips using the native $XTM token. One party can tip the others as a method to say thanks or appreciate their work. Including when they put a project on display. There is no mention if the gift is another token or NFT or both.
- Ad Slots: With the community that continues to grow, Torum is a medium for many companies to put their brands out there. They can bid on an Advertisement slot in Torum to place their products. Torum doesn’t limit this feature to only for businesses. It’s also open for any NFT artists or developer teams that want to promote their projects. The slots are limited and therefore may cost more than simply boosting a post.
- Thread boosting: For projects or teams that don’t have enough budget for an ongoing ad slot, they can promote their posts or threads in the community. This can be a solution for those who only need to have a short announcement. Being on top of the page will guarantee the post to gain attention as much as they can from the community.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Torum aka XTM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Torum (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Torum as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Torum. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Torum currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Torum
- Store your Torum to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Torum, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Torum:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XTM/BTC or XTM/ETH or XTM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XTM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Torum (XTM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Torum (XTM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Torum (XTM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Torum. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Torum (XTM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Torum (XTM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XTM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Torum. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Torum (XTM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XTM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Torum (XTM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XTM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Torum (XTM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Torum right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Torum (XTM)?
Once you have purchased the Torum, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Torum (XTM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XTM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Torum (XTM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Torum is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Torum offers social media platforms for all crypto and blockchain technology enthusiasts. Users who buy Torum (XTM) can be part of the growing community and support their friends and creators. As a platform, Torum has a unique economic system that users can choose to engage in. They can be casual observers or serious whales that take all information in. The platform has at least five different methods to reward the users. Torum combines social media with decentralized finance to filter non-crypto enthusiasts’ users away.