In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Scallop, if you are planning to buy SCLP token – You’re in the right place!
Scallop is designed as a platform that functions as a banking (as a service) to help both businesses and individuals to manage their fiat and also cryptocurrencies. It’s based on the condition that only 5 million of people use DeFi service, while only 200 million of them are exposed to crypto market. It’s clear that mass adoption for DeFi and cryptocurrencies are still far from ideal despite their perks over the traditional and regular fiat services.
Scallop wants to change it by providing a platform that is packed with helpful DeFi and crypto products in order to make adoption go faster and more seamless. This platform is able to remove all the boundaries between the decentralized finance and traditional economy, thanks to their various banking products and services. With it, users are able to enjoy easy-to-access cryptocurrency, just as easy as the regular one. The native token can be used to enjoy fee discounts, deposit bonuses, and also make in-store purchase.
- Official website: https://www.scallopx.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScallopDefiBank
- Telegram: https://t.me/Scallop_Announcements
- Whitepaper: https://scallop-docs.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/Scallop_Litepaper.pdf
Scallop (SCLP) Features
- Scallop Pay. Users can access Scallop app to pay for items and goods with crypto money
- Scallop Payments. It’s a form of crypto and also fiat payments with support for major cryptocurrencies and fiat money
- Scallop Earn. Users can use either fiat or crypto to get yield by using DeFi protocols, such as Aave and Compound.
- Scallop Cards. It’s the physical and virtual (debit) cards that are linked to the crypto or fiat accounts
- Scallop Chain. The (native) blockchain that is used to accommodate products, including SCLP token
- Scallop Exchange. It supports and allows crypto to fiat, or fiat to crypto, conversions, including integration with Uniswap.
- Scallop NFT. This is the NFT marketplace that is built within the platform, so users can buy NFTs with their fiat money
- Scallop Hardware Wallet. This is a safe and trusted wallet that can be used by users for their transactions
- Scallop Banking Accounts. It is able to support IBAN and GBP accounts, complete with account numbers, sort codes, and even integrated (DeFi) services and features.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Scallop aka SCLP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Scallop (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Scallop as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Scallop. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Scallop currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Scallop
- Store your Scallop to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Scallop, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Scallop:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SCLP/BTC or SCLP/ETH or SCLP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SCLP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Scallop (SCLP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Scallop (SCLP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Scallop (SCLP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Scallop. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Scallop (SCLP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Scallop (SCLP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SCLP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Scallop. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Scallop (SCLP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SCLP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Scallop (SCLP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SCLP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Scallop (SCLP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Scallop right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Scallop (SCLP)?
Once you have purchased the Scallop, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Scallop (SCLP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SCLP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Scallop (SCLP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Scallop is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Scallop offers a platform with easy to use and simple application. Users simply access the platform to manage their crypto and traditional accounts, just from one place. It’s possible to integrate both crypto and fiat money together, and users are able to combine the available services quite easily with its application. Anyone interested in accessing those services and enjoying the benefits must buy Scallop (SCLP) to gain access to the platform.