In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mimir Token, if you are planning to buy MIMIR token- You’re in the right place!
Most people enjoy playing trivia games on their mobile phones. And that is what Mimir brings to the conversation. It’s free to play and players can download it to their Android and iOS handhelds. Players can play on several game modes available to earn tokens and other rewards.
The game is rewarding their players with Mimir tokens that they can stack or use in the game. If they choose to stake, they will earn their profits every month. As 50% of the stake pool goes to the liquidity pool. They convert the remaining half to USDT and send them to the same liquidity pool. Since the game offers a free-to-play mode, both investors and players who buy Mimir (MIMIR) tokens can benefit from the game’s popularity.
Mimir Token (MIMIR) Features
- Game Quiz: Game quizzes have been around for decades, and it’s a popular type of game that people enjoy. The team behind Mimir saw the potentials in the game that have more than 350 million players.
- Multiple Game Modes: Players can choose between a one on one game with their friends or joining a tournament to get more rewards. They also can participate by attending a Livestream event.
- Free to play: Unlike any freemium games, Mimir offers a game that is both free to play and has no pesky ads around. Mimir tokens are available to The project also offers Mimir tokens for players who have been playing the game.
- High Rewards Pool: Every week, the reward pool is being emptied to later divided for staking and further rewards use. 75% of the reward pool goes for staking and supporting the ecosystem. While the remaining 25% is being further divided into play-to-earn rewards and reserve storage.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Mimir Token aka MIMIR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mimir (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mimir as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mimir. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mimir currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mimir
- Store your Mimir to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mimir, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mimir:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MIMIR/BTC or MIMIR/ETH or MIMIR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MIMIR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Mimir (MIMIR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mimir (MIMIR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mimir Token (MIMIR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mimir. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mimir Token (MIMIR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mimir Token (MIMIR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MIMIR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mimir. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mimir Token (MIMIR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MIMIR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mimir Token (MIMIR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MIMIR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mimir Token (MIMIR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Mimir right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mimir Token (MIMIR)?
Once you have purchased the Mimir, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mimir Token (MIMIR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MIMIR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mimir Token (MIMIR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mimir is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Mimir offers a fun game environment that everyone can be a part of. The game is free to play and available on both Android and iOS devices. Players can earn tokens from playing the game. They also can trade and transfer their tokens to other players. The reward pool goes mainly to support the ecosystem, through a buyback scheme and liquidity pools in both Mimir and USDT. By choosing to buy Mimir (MIMIR), investors can be at rest and understand that they have made a good and wise investment.