In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy LTO Network, if you are planning to buy LTO coin – You’re in the right place!
LTO Network is created as a hybrid blockchain that supports (trustless) B2B collaboration. It focuses on Business to Business, which often needs better and stronger layer of security and privacy. Its private layer is created for automation process and also data sharing. Every process has its own tinier version of ad-hoc private chain works on permissionless manner. Moreover, its public layer functions as a global (security) settlement layer, which is basically an immutable digital notary. Because of the hybrid system, LTO Network is scalable and compliant for data privacy. It is also ready for adoption.
The history of the LTO Network started in 2014 where the Netherland’s tech startup focused on company incorporation. They then realized that there is a growing and continuous demand for workflow automation, which is crucial for business in general. The company then started expanding and developing their service, including incorporating blockchain technology into their operation and their system. They believed that decentralized and blockchain technology are able to eliminate the inefficiencies between businesses.
- Official website: https://www.ltonetwork.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLTONetwork
- Telegram: https://t.me/ltoinfo
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/LTONetwork
- Whitepaper: https://ltonetwork.com/documents/LTO%20Network%20-%20Technical%20Paper.pdf
LTO Network (LTO) Features
- Various functions and usages. Users should be able to use the platform as an anchor, where they can protect crucial data via speedy immutable timestamps. They can also make use of it for business identities where they can identify on-chain business through public certificate publishing. The platform is also responsible for verifiable credentials where they can use verifiable (credentials) standard and W3C DID to issue accreditations.
- Decentralized workflows support. Users aren’t only able to take part in a trustless collaboration, but they are also encouraged to do so within a private network.
- Users contribution and participation. Not only the platform has many functions and usages, but users can also take part in the network. They can run a node where they can set the node within the cloud or local machine. They can take part in staking the LTO. They can be a validator (within the mainnet) and then share the network rewards.
- Solid community. Having a community is one crucial element that should exist within a platform. Users can interact to one another where they can participate, discuss, and chat, while supporting each other.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade LTO Network aka LTO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the LTO Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the LTO Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to LTO Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports LTO Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the LTO Network
- Store your LTO Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying LTO Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with LTO Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LTO/BTC or LTO/ETH or LTO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LTO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy LTO Network (LTO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your LTO Network (LTO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy LTO Network (LTO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the LTO Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy LTO Network (LTO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy LTO Network (LTO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LTO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to LTO Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy LTO Network (LTO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LTO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy LTO Network (LTO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LTO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy LTO Network (LTO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the LTO Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect LTO Network (LTO)?
Once you have purchased the LTO Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell LTO Network (LTO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LTO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine LTO Network (LTO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a LTO Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
LTO Network is one of Europe’s blockchain platforms with strong presence and also real-world usage. It focuses on B2B solutions that handle document (and also data) authentication and verification, while dealing with decentralized and automated workflows at the same time. The platform is crucial for businesses who seek out streamline coordination with one another. Interested users should buy LTO Network (LTO) if they want to join the platform.