In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy NFTBomb, if you are planning to buy NBP token – You’re in the right place!
NFT is the new way to store assets these days. Many users choose to transform their tokens to NFTs to keep the liquidity high. But that can be difficult to attain, as the number of NFTs is also rising and essentially lessen their value.
This problem is something that NFTBomb aims to solve. The project is the first NFT ecology with multiple protocols such as the origin and auction. The main purpose of NFTBomb is to provide NFT users to keep their assets liquid. Users who buy NFTBomb (NBP) tokens can stake and contribute to the project and earn more rewards. The project allocates 50% of the total tokens for the protocol ecology (PECO) incentive and 15% for the ecosystem.
Table of Contents
NFTBomb (NBP) Features
- First NFT Ecology: NFTBomb is the first NFT Protocol Ecology project, and it means that it’s the first place where users must go. Being the pioneer, NFTBombs has all the necessary protocols for users to mint and trade their NFTs. The project aims to be the ecosystem that also acts as an aggregator for developers, creators, and regular users to make their transactions more convenient.
- NFT Bazaar: NFTBomb holds a bazaar regularly to bring more NFT to the market. The bazaar will hold some of the unique NFT the platform has on top of the regular ones. This NFT bazaar will directly connect the users with creators. The project aims to provide a one-stop DeFi experience in managing their NFT asset. And the bazaar is one of the methods to maximize liquidity.
- 50% incentives: The project puts 50% of the total token allocations for the incentives. This large number comes from the mechanism that they employ. Token holders can invest in NFT or stake their tokens. They also can invest in high-quality NFT or DeFi protocol or hold some of the platform’s official NFT. But in general, they are eligible for the incentives proportional to their tokens. NFTBomb uses the transaction fee to buy NBP back and keep the token in circulation.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade NFTBomb aka NBP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the NFTBomb (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the NFTBomb as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to NFTBomb. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports NFTBomb currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the NFTBomb
- Store your NFTBomb to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying NFTBomb, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with NFTBomb:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NBP/BTC or NBP/ETH or NBP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NBP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy NFTBomb (NBP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your NFTBomb (NBP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy NFTBomb (NBP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the NFTBomb. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy NFTBomb (NBP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy NFTBomb (NBP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NBP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to NFTBomb. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy NFTBomb (NBP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NBP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy NFTBomb (NBP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NBP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy NFTBomb (NBP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the NFTBomb right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect NFTBomb (NBP)?
Once you have purchased the NFTBomb, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell NFTBomb (NBP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NBP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine NFTBomb (NBP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a NFTBomb is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The demand for NFT is rising every day. And there is an urge to keep the NFT to be as liquid as possible. NFTBomb is a project that aims to help users on keeping their NFT assets stay liquid. The project has multiple protocols that support the aim. It also has a bazaar and allows users to connect directly to the market and earn more rewards. Users who buy NFTBomb (NBP) tokens can benefit from the massive allocations for the PECO incentives.