In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy EOS Force, if you are planning to buy EOSC token – You’re in the right place!
One of the main issues that most developers face is writing smart contracts. They need to ensure that the contracts will benefit all parties involved and also stay safe from the outer force. Therefore, EOS Force introduces their platform for the users and developers to write their smart contracts.
What put EOS Force forward is their cross-chain service and block rewards for participating nodes. Users who buy EOS Force (EOSC) tokens can set a budget for their smart contract and let the platform handle the rest. The platform builds smart contracts that are highly adaptable and has cross-chain interoperability. The community in EOS Force consists of several autonomous organizations that each oversee different aspects of the governance.
EOS Force (EOSC) Features
- Block rewards: The platform produces blocks every three seconds. 10% of those blocks will be rewarded to all participants. Another 10% will be an extra reward for all profitable nodes. 30% of the blocks will be for the budget and the remaining goes to the overall dividend ratio and the nodes can freely adjust at later date. This will increase the inflation rate by 20% per year.
- Cross-chain service: The framework in the EOS Force (EOSC) is highly customizable to support cross-chain adaptation. The platform ensures that users can apply the cross-chain mechanisms without a hitch and have complete support. Users can choose to have decentralization at any stage in the process. In the end, dapps and services will run on a subchain and have other sub chains for other purposes such as computing and storage.
- Weighted vote: In general, the platform uses the time-weighted election mechanism. For the nodes that receive more weighted votes will be on top of the rank. Users can vote by choosing which proposal and choosing the length of how long the vote will be. EOS Force doesn’t have any fixed period for the voting, but they can choose to vote for a minimum of one month up to 24 months and can remove their vote at any time. A vote within 24 months period will weigh more than a vote for 3 months period.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade EOS Force aka EOSC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the EOS Force (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the EOS Force as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to EOS Force. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports EOS Force currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the EOS Force
- Store your EOS Force to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying EOS Force, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with EOS Force:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the EOSC/BTC or EOSC/ETH or EOSC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you EOSC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy EOS Force (EOSC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your EOS Force (EOSC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy EOS Force (EOSC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the EOS Force. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy EOS Force (EOSC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy EOS Force (EOSC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy EOSC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to EOS Force. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy EOS Force (EOSC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair EOSC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy EOS Force (EOSC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support EOSC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy EOS Force (EOSC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the EOS Force right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect EOS Force (EOSC)?
Once you have purchased the EOS Force, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell EOS Force (EOSC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing EOSC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine EOS Force (EOSC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a EOS Force is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
EOS Force aims to help users and developers while building an app and have the best smart contracts they can have. The platform offers numerous protocols that implement the DPOS consensus to optimize the election mechanism. Users who buy EOS Force (EOSC) tokens can participate in the voting mechanism. However, the platform has a time-weighted election system that will put into account the number of votes that differ for each proposal. EOS Force also rewards their users with blocks that they create every 3 seconds.