In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Aion, if you are planning to buy AION – You’re in the right place!
AION was created in 2016 by a company based in Ontario, Canada, named Nuco. It is multi-tier blockchain network allowing interoperability among blockchains both privately and openly. It uses the latest generation blockchain platform to exchange and make use of information. As a result. AION tokens are able to create new blockchains and earn revenue from the tokens securely. This is accomplished by using a token bridge connecting all chains without any flaws. AION is primarily used to access The Open Application Network (OAN) and secure it. In other words, it plays a role as the digital asset of The OAN.
Aion (AION) Features
- Bridges. In order to add interoperability among blockchains, AION’s multitier network creates a protocol that connects all participating networks and facilitate communication among them. This protocol is called bridges. The bridges functions to receive the messages from any transactions made by one or two different chains.
- Connecting network. This network serves to send messages from one blockchain to the others while maintaining a decentralized liability. This leads to a sustainable and robust network that makes the platform one-of-a-kind.
- Inter-chain transaction. This feature allows a secure and convenient information exchanged between blockchain systems. Using a number of state-of-the-art technologies, this feature ensures not only interoperability but also scalability.
- Participating networks. These networks are made by any network that has joined the connecting network successfully. The participating networks can be the oracles or new blockchain technologies. They are able to change algorithm, virtual machine, and algorithms of the infrastructure components.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Aion aka AION
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Aion (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Aion as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Aion. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Aion currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Aion
- Store your Aion to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Aion, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Aion:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/AION or ETH/AION trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Aion (AION) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Aion (AION) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Aion. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Aion (AION) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Aion (AION) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AION directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Aion. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Aion (AION) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/AION and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Aion (AION) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/AION trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Aion (AION)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Aion right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Aion (AION)?
Once you have purchased the Aion, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Aion (AION)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AION with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Aion (AION) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
There might be other blockchain platforms providing both private and public services but AION offers a unique bridge mechanism that other platforms don’t. AION is striving to bring in some changes in the blockchain system. As what’s happening nowadays, millions of users struggle with scalability, interoperability, and other remedy problems. AION’s scaling capability is one of the reasons why these people should invest in AION. It enables flawless inter-chain communication using a number of high-tech technologies.