In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ECOMI, if you are planning to buy OMI token – You’re in the right place!
ECOMI is a Singaporean technology company that leads the business of (emerging) digital collectibles. The platform is offering the concept of one-stop-spot for digital collectibles. Users are able to gain access to those (digital) collectibles via its own VeVe app. This is the app that introduces and brings entertainment and culture to the 21st century.
VeVe app is the exclusive app of the platform, enabling users to enjoy true and real ownerships of premium and exclusive digital collectible items. The app has its own marketplace, and users can make use of it to get, buy, sell, or transact the rare, one-of-a-kind, or common digital items. The app can also be used for sharing feature across various social network services. Users can exchange those digital assets with the community (it’s VeVe own community) with easy arrangement.
The platform consists of two major and most important elements: VeVe as an ecosystem and the Secure Storage Wallet. In VeVe, users can find (VeVe) store, social feed, AR (Augmented Reality) showroom, and second hand market. For now, VeVe is working together with brands like MLB, NFL, Ghostbuster, Harley Quinn, Superman, Batman, and others. OMI is the native token used as exchange medium when users transact the collectibles. It is also used to strengthen the ownership of the digital assets.
ECOMI (OMI) Features
- VeVe app. This is a marketplace app for digital collectible items. Thanks to the app, users not only able to transact the items, but also display them within the (virtual) showrooms. Basically, users can manage their own collectibles trading, buying, or selling with one another. They don’t even have to sweat it out as they can manage everything through the tip of their fingers – and the palm of their hand.
- Secure wallet. Security is crucial, considering that private keys safe aren’t really safe anymore and (digital) asset stolen are quite common. It’s a good thing that ECOMI has its own secure wallet with world-class security technology in the size of a credit card for easy storage and convenient portability.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ECOMI aka OMI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ECOMI (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ECOMI as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ECOMI. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ECOMI currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ECOMI
- Store your ECOMI to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ECOMI, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ECOMI:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OMI/BTC or OMI/ETH or OMI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OMI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ECOMI (OMI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ECOMI (OMI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ECOMI (OMI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ECOMI. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ECOMI (OMI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ECOMI (OMI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OMI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ECOMI. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ECOMI (OMI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OMI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ECOMI (OMI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OMI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ECOMI (OMI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ECOMI right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ECOMI (OMI)?
Once you have purchased the ECOMI, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ECOMI (OMI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OMI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ECOMI (OMI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ECOMI is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Digital assets are crucial these days, especially in crypto evolution where technologies are at their peak. ECOMI provides a trusted and safe platform where crypto enthusiasts can trade and transact their collectibles. They can make use of this platform to invest or to manage their collections. Anyone who wants to join the platform must buy ECOMI (OMI) first.