In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Saber, if you are planning to buy SBR coin – You’re in the right place!
Saber is designed as a DEX constructed on Solana. As the name suggests, it is a decentralized exchange, providing liquidity foundation for stablecoins. Stablecoins are a cryptocurrency in which the value would be pegged (or set) to another real asset, such as Bitcoin or US dollar. Users are able to get passive income simply by depositing their crypto. They deposit the crypto to the liquidity pool so they get passive yield from token-based incentives, transaction fees, and also auto DeFi strategies.
Saber is focusing on stablecoin staking and swapping. Right now, Saber is able to accommodate 30 cryptocurrencies for their swapping opportunities. They also have 25 liquidity pools where each of them can represent the swap pair (like USDC and USDT). Liquidity providers are able to earn the yield based on every transaction within the platform, especially the ones involving the pair.
Because Saber is constructed on Solana, it has all the advantages and strength of Solana. After all, Solana is known for its lower transaction cost and better throughput than Ethereum. Whereas Ethereum can ‘only’ accommodate 15 transactions a second, Solana is able to accommodate 65,000 transactions (a second). Not to mention that there are different apps within the blockchain that results in the congestion. Ethereum has 3,000 dApps while Solana only has 338.
Table of Contents
Saber (SBR) Features
- Low transaction fees. Users don’t have to worry about exorbitant rates or such thing alike. The transaction fees are relatively low when compared to other platforms.
- Low slippage rates. Since Saber is designed as a stablecoin exchange that also supports cross-chain mechanism in Solana’s core, Saber has more advantage than Raydium, Solana’s first AMM. For even big transactions, Saber is proven to offer low slippage rates.
- Swift execution times. As a platform that supports cross-chain technology, it offers fast processing time. Moreover, it’s built on Solana, which is popular for its speed. Trading can take place immediately without delay.
- More token pair support. Saber is currently creating 16 trading pools. The numbers are expected to increase in the future.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Saber aka SBR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Saber (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Saber as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Saber. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Saber currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Saber
- Store your Saber to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Saber, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Saber:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SBR/BTC or SBR/ETH or SBR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SBR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Saber (SBR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Saber (SBR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Saber (SBR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Saber. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Saber (SBR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Saber (SBR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SBR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Saber. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Saber (SBR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SBR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Saber (SBR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SBR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Saber (SBR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Saber right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Saber (SBR)?
Once you have purchased the Saber, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Saber (SBR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SBR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Saber (SBR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Saber is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Saber is offering a fast DEX focus with its own technology and features. Besides functioning as a platform for stablecoin trading, the platform also offers a convenient network for investors, especially for stablecoins. Be sure to buy Saber (SBR) before joining because it’s the only way to take part in the network.