In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BakeryToken, if you are planning to buy BAKE – You’re in the right place!
BakerySwap is a protocol of DeFi built on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) that offers interesting reward. It adopts the automated marker maker (AMM) model through Uniswap and functions as a decentralized exchange (DEX). Users can get their own NFT pets, create special NFT combos, stake, and bake them. In other words, this DeFi food-themed project allows users to get liquidity and earn tokens in exchange.
What’s interesting here is that unlike other DeFi projects that are associated with Ethereum blockchain, BakerySwap is run on BSC so the confirmation tike is much faster and the fees are cheaper. Just like other AMM model platforms, users trade against a liquidity pool which means there is no order book to match sellers and buyers.
- Official Site : https://www.bakeryswap.org
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5319013.0
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/bakery_swap
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/BakeryToken/
- Telegram : https://t.me/bakeryswap
- White Paper : https://www.bakeryswap.org
BakeryToken (BAKE) Features
- Bakery-themed menus. If you want to earn more BAKE, you should select Bread to stake BAKE. The other option is to stake the corresponding BLP tokens into Waffle, Croissant, Rolls, Doughnut, or other pools of baked goods. Note that each option has different potential ROI.
- NFT Supermarket. It allows you to hands on non-fungible tokens.
- BakerySwap Launchpad. Here, you are able to get access to newly launched projects on BSC. Note that unlike Binance Launchpad, these are NFTs, not regular tokens.
- The BakerySwap NFT Combo pool. NFT Combos are the special meals you can mint in BakerySwap. In order to do so, you need to lock up BAKE. It also requires to involve a touch or randomness. You have more opportunity to be eligible to create higher NFT Combo is there are more BAKE you commit. It will give you more Staking Power that lets you ear even more BAKE with your BLP tokens. You can earn back 9% of the BAKE by decomposing them at any time.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BakeryToken aka BAKE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BakeryToken (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BakeryToken as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to BakeryToken. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BakeryToken currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the BakeryToken
- Store your BakeryToken to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BakeryToken, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with BakeryToken:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BAKE or ETH/BAKE trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BakeryToken (BAKE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BakeryToken (BAKE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BakeryToken. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BakeryToken (BAKE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BakeryToken (BAKE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BAKE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BakeryToken. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BakeryToken (BAKE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BAKE and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BakeryToken (BAKE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BAKE trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BakeryToken (BAKE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the BakeryToken right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BakeryToken (BAKE)?
Once you have purchased the BakeryToken, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BakeryToken (BAKE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BAKE with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BakeryToken (BAKE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BakeryToken is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This project is very interesting not only because it is a BSC project which makes it possible to create extremely and cheap transaction. Furthermore, it is considered as a notable project in BSC ecosystem. At the moment it is teasing the world of NFTs. The fact that it is the first BSC AMM offering DOT, LINK, and other altcoin liquidity pools also become some notable points that it has. Surely, BakerySwap will bring out DeFi based NFT solutions through its swap and yield farming features.