In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DxChain Token, if you are planning to buy DX token – You’re in the right place!
DxChain is a public chain launched in 2018. Its objective is to build a storage network to solve valuable data storage problems such as data security, data correct confirmation, and data circulation. The main principle of DxChain is to enable individual users to share their idle hard drives and data storage capacity in order to establish a low-cost, secure, decentralized blockchain cloud network. Furthermore, in the DxChain 3.0 edition, DxChain will provide enterprise-level data storage services.
The current version of the network will increase asset circulation security and convenience, as well as the opening and popularization of smart contract applications, while the storage ecosystem will be completely integrated into it to support the interactive growth of DxChain value and ecosystem. In the future, DxChain will continue to invest in ecosystem growth while also insisting on the highest standards of practical issue solutions in order to boost NFT, DeFi, and other industries.
DxChain Token (DX) Features
- Fully Compatible with EVM. The EVM is a Turing-complete state machine that is used to execute transactions or contract code, and it offers a safe operating environment for each contract with its own runtime stack. Furthermore, EVM enables cyclic operation instructions, and the contract supports complicated logic functions, allowing any sophisticated application to operate smoothly. DxChain 3.0 is completely compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), and it supports smart contract compilation and execution as well as numerous Solidity versions.
- DPoS Consensus Algorithm. The DxChain Mainnet presently uses the DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) method, which is an upgraded version of the PoS (Proof of Stake) process with democratization, low fees, low latency, and high concurrency.
- Cross Chain. DxChain Bridge builds a fast, secure, and low-cost cross-chain bridge between Ethereum and DxChain using AWS Nitro Enclave. Nitro Enclave and a list of trustworthy nodes will comprise the DxBridge (called Warden). Nitro Enclave will be utilized to create an isolated execution environment to minimize centralized meddling and to simplify the process without jeopardizing system security.
- Blacklist Management. DxChain will manage blacklist addresses using both the EVM bottom layer and the system built-in contract to ensure transaction security: the system built-in contract offers a blacklist management mechanism, and the EVM bottom layer checks internal contract transactions.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DxChain Token aka DX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DxChain Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DxChain Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DxChain Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DxChain Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DxChain Token
- Store your DxChain Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DxChain Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DxChain Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DX/BTC or DX/ETH or DX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DxChain Token (DX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DxChain Token (DX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DxChain Token (DX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DxChain Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DxChain Token (DX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DxChain Token (DX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DxChain Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DxChain Token (DX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DxChain Token (DX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DxChain Token (DX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DxChain Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DxChain Token (DX)?
Once you have purchased the DxChain Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DxChain Token (DX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DxChain Token (DX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DxChain Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Handling costs and transaction efficiency issues are rapidly becoming apparent as the DeFi ecosystem grows. Users with limited financial resources are unable to participate in DeFi activities, which clearly impedes the growth of web 3.0. The platform will be the location for the development of the DxChain ecosystem, allowing users to move assets across different chains with security and scalability, and creating the most suited public chain for decentralized apps.