In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bankera, if you are planning to buy BNK – You’re in the right place!
Bankera is a platform focusing on financial services, especially in exchange and loan. The centralized financial system, especially for the loan service, has encountered a lot of issues. The slow and sluggish processing time is the main issue. Moreover, this centralized system isn’t accessible to the unbanked, many of which are still abundant out there.
However, Bankera has a different mechanism. It introduces a new system with blockchain technology and advanced token implementation. Besides financial loan, Bankera also offers a platform for crypto exchange. With global coverage and peer-to-peer exchange, the platform has listed 13 cryptocurrencies – and it is highly likely that it will have more. All of these pairs don’t need any commission for trading. So, if you are looking for a platform with complete financial service in trading and also exchange, you have come to the right place.
Table of Contents
Bankera (BNK) Features
- Bankera loans. Bankera has revolutionized the way financial loan works. Instead of relying on the traditional system that may take longer time to process, this platform offers fast, direct, inexpensive, and effective system
- Open access for everyone. Everyone is free to access the platform, especially the unbanked. In fact, the service offered by Bankera may even solve some of the most common financial issues happening to most people.
- Flexible mechanism. Besides twelve months of credit. Flexible scheduling options for repayment is the other benefit that users can get. Users can even negotiate the terms, loan size, interest rate, and others conveniently.
- Global coverage. The platform offers global coverage where users are allowed to use different platforms. They can even withdraw the loans in ETH, DASH, BNK, XEM, BTC, USDT, and many others.
- Different loan packages. There are different (loan) packages for Max LVT, Most Popular, and Lowest Rates. The interest rate will vary based on the loan packages you choose.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bankera aka BNK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bankera (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bankera as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Bankera. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bankera currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Bankera
- Store your Bankera to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bankera, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Bankera:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BNK or ETH/BNK trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bankera (BNK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bankera (BNK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bankera. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bankera (BNK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bankera (BNK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BNK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bankera. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bankera (BNK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BNK and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bankera (BNK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BNK trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bankera (BNK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Bankera right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bankera (BNK)?
Once you have purchased the Bankera, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bankera (BNK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BNK with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bankera (BNK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bankera is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
If the idea of taking part in traditional exchange and loan service doesn’t appeal you, then you should be looking at the solutions offered by Bankera. The decentralized system, the blockchain technology, and BNK token combination is able to deliver fuss-free benefits for the users. Moreover, everything is still profitable – great for investment. The unbanked can even get a direct access to Bankera and reap all of the offered perks and profits.