In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy disBalancer, if you are planning to buy DDOS token – You’re in the right place!
disBalancer offers the most effective solution for business looking for DDoS protection while providing an opportunity for common users to make profit by sharing their bandwidth and computing resources for free. Through this fully decentralized, P2P, serverless node network, users do not need to worry anymore about DDoS security threats in the past. This new generation of WEB3 protection let user feel that they make a big contribution to the world by making it a safer place for internet users on the planet.
Those who run the disBalancer peer client in the background of their computer or smartphone can get disBalancer tokens (DDOS) as a reward and rent out their bandwidth and storage to other users. This eventually create large pools consisting of thousands of device nodes that work together to validate website connections and prevent malicious activity.
disBalancer (DDOS) Features
- Decentralized Testing System. Aiming to fight against real-world DDoS attacks, disBalancer has established a decentralized testing system that can identify weaknesses particularly malicious activities in the clients’ systems. The revolutionary solution consists of three stages of DDoS threats prevention including detection, recommendation, and verification. The good thing is that the simulated DDoS attacks won’t cause any damage even though they fully resemble the real-world ones.
- Distributed Client’s Network. disBalancer offers a high quality evaluation performed by their specialists. The service allows users to improve their infrastructure resistance to all DDoS attacks close to the maximum possible level. It should be noted that there is currently no system fully resistant to these threats.
- Real-world Scenarios. Real-world DDoS attack simulation is applied when providing testing services. Even so, this does not cause any damage to the clients’ system because this is a safe and legal attack conducted in a controlled environment.
- DDoS Hardening Service. With this service, users are able to keep their infrastructure secure so it can resist more complex and advance DDoS attacks. The team of disBalancer will constantly check users’ set up and suggest practical advice on improving architecture, optimizing DDoS appliance setting, and selecting DDoS vendor.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade disBalancer aka DDOS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the disBalancer (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the disBalancer as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to disBalancer. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports disBalancer currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the disBalancer
- Store your disBalancer to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying disBalancer, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with disBalancer:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DDOS/BTC or DDOS/ETH or DDOS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DDOS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy disBalancer (DDOS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your disBalancer (DDOS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy disBalancer (DDOS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the disBalancer. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy disBalancer (DDOS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy disBalancer (DDOS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DDOS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to disBalancer. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy disBalancer (DDOS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DDOS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy disBalancer (DDOS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DDOS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy disBalancer (DDOS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the disBalancer right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect disBalancer (DDOS)?
Once you have purchased the disBalancer, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell disBalancer (DDOS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DDOS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine disBalancer (DDOS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a disBalancer is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DisBalancer aims to address a serious challenge for todays’ modern business worldwide, which is DDoS attack. This is a very innovation solution that can protect websites from the threatening virtual attack, and for sure, this type of solution is highly demanded in the market. Moreover, disBalancer can create circular economy where businesses and common users can acquire disBalancer (DDOS) tokens, asks for services from the network, and create an account on the platform in a seamless way.