In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Integritee Network, if you are planning to buy TEER token – You’re in the right place!
Being on a blockchain doesn’t necessarily mean that it has zero issues. On the contrary, several problems loom on most blockchains. These problems are scalability, confidentiality, and interoperability.
While many projects focus on addressing one of those issues, only one covers all three issues. Integritee Network is one of those projects. It runs on Polkadot and uses Polkadot’s Relay Chain as security. The project deploys sidechains to work on up to 1 million transactions per second. It also has off-chain workers to execute oracle services in the network. Investors who buy Integritee (TEER) tokens will take part in the DAO and can direct this second-layer solution on building a network that is fast and also secure at the same time.
Table of Contents
Integritee Network (TEER) Features
- Off-chain workers: Integritee Network employs Off-chain workers to execute a custom state transition or oracle service per user request. The project uses indirect invocation where users request a confidential call to the Integritee Parachain. Integritee then will send the blocks to the Off-Chain workers to execute and encrypt the call. After the encryption, the off-chain worker will send the request back to the parachain that will continue the progress back to the users. However, users can request their call status to the off-chain workers’ enclave.
- Side-chain validators: The side-chain validators are there to make the network scalable. The indirect invocation process may take too long and also not scalable enough. With side-chain validators, a requester can send their requests directly to a side-chain. The block from the said validator will be entered into the Integritee Parachain and copied by other validators.
- Community-oriented: All token holders can vote and participate in the governance process. They can vote on the council members and other upgrades relating to the project. The token distribution also reflects this by having 35% for the early adopters. These tokens are vested for 12 years before release. 30% of the total tokens are rewarding the slot auctions winners. The off-chain workers and side-chain validators are not receiving any incentive from Integritee Network but they are an important part of the community.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Integritee Network aka TEER
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Integritee Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Integritee Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Integritee Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Integritee Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Integritee Network
- Store your Integritee Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Integritee Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Integritee Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TEER/BTC or TEER/ETH or TEER/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TEER/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Integritee Network (TEER)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Integritee Network (TEER) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Integritee Network (TEER) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Integritee Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Integritee Network (TEER) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Integritee Network (TEER) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TEER directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Integritee Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Integritee Network (TEER) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TEER/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Integritee Network (TEER) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TEER/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Integritee Network (TEER)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Integritee Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Integritee Network (TEER)?
Once you have purchased the Integritee Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Integritee Network (TEER)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TEER with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Integritee Network (TEER) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Integritee Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Integritee (TEER) tokens are taking part in an exciting and versatile project that puts security and interoperability as their top priorities. The project aims to be a fundamental parachain that runs on Polkadot and Kusama Networks. Integritee Network combines Polkadot’s security on a scalable second-layer technology to deliver the smartest and safest way to build services. The project is interoperable and ready to take data at an enterprise level. Users can choose to run Integritee on their hardware or rent it from the cloud.