In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DeHive, if you are planning to buy DHV token – You’re in the right place!
Choosing tokens for managing crypto assets and investing is a difficult task, especially because the number of tokens available in the crypto world is getting higher. What crypto investors across the glove need is a one-stop platform that can manage all of their assets under a single roof. That is what DeHive protocol aims to be. DeHive protocol is built and developed by Blaize.tech, a top leading DeFi platform firm. It allows users to manage their crypto-assets under one protocol.
Basically, the protocol shows crypto indexes of top tokens presented on the market of DeFi. The users have full transparency of their assets’ balances because they underlying assets are securely stored in the protocol’s smart contract. It opens up an opportunity to own a single token for the holders because they can have a profitable portfolio. In other words, it is the first platform that supports the creation of custom crypto indexes.
DeHive (DHV) Features
- Unity of DeFi Protocol Tokens. Several top-notch DeFi protocol tokens are united into a single basket under the initial DeHive index. The issuance of the index is based on the best liquidity pools, DeFi aggregators, and financial management strategies performed by experienced analysts and experts of DeFi.
- Low Risk. The platform is able to minimize risk by rebalancing the underlying set of cryto assets. Moreover, DeHive protocol employs an in-built system of oracles that can identify the selected tokens at the best value offered by the market. In other words, the index is backed in full and the protocol has no loss.
- Custom Indexes Creation. Some in-house crypto indexes are presented by the protocol so they are available for the users. The indexes can be issued by platform users and traders, allowing them to collect and build portfolio.
- Market Display. The custom index displays the condition of the market including the health and market state of certain fields of the crypto environment. For example, based on the principle behind selecting the underlying group of assets, it displays the decentralized derivatives, decentralized exchange sector, etc.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DeHive aka DHV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DeHive (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DeHive as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DeHive. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DeHive currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DeHive
- Store your DeHive to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DeHive, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DeHive:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DHV/BTC or DHV/ETH or DHV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DHV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DeHive (DHV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DeHive (DHV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DeHive (DHV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DeHive. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DeHive (DHV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DeHive (DHV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DHV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DeHive. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DeHive (DHV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DHV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DeHive (DHV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DHV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DeHive (DHV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DeHive right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DeHive (DHV)?
Once you have purchased the DeHive, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DeHive (DHV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DHV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DeHive (DHV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DeHive is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In general, DeHive offers a fascinating concept that can be beneficial for potential users who need to manage their crypto assets in a convenient way using a single index. Soon, the protocol will be even better as it is going to be integrated to other chains. In this way, not only will the cross-chain network bear fruit to itself, it will also support the growth of its community. In addition, a lot of platforms will adopt this idea of managing crypto assets.