In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy QLC Chain token, if you are planning to buy QLC – You’re in the right place!
QLC Chain has existed for a while. The platform was previously known as Qlink, and then later was changed to QLC Chain. The platform wants to revolutionize the way communication is handled and managed – and how they can give full controls to users. All these years, we depend so much on the giant telecommunication companies that monopolize the industry. What if you can manage your own communication and purchase the service ONLY when you need it? What if you can purchase the service directly without having to depend on those giant telecommunication corporate anymore? That’s the core idea of QLC Chain, providing direct service in communication to users. In this manner, users have full control and authority of their accounts and needs. They only spend for what they need and they won’t have to waste extra for the things they don’t need.
Moreover, other users who provide the service can get profits and benefits from their service. It’s basically a win-win solution for everyone. The purpose of QLC Chain is to focus on decentralized communication in NaaS (Network as a Service) environment. With Smart Contracts, network function can be enhanced to the highest level, enabling greater access to DApps. With this platform, users are able to sell unused data to those who need it, buy access to others’ WiFi connection, or run their own (cell) signal booster.
QLC Chain (QLC) Features
- Two-chain consensus. QLC Chain has the idea to use multi-dimensional dual consensus and block (lattice) structure so that telecommunication networks have the needed registry as well as enough capacity for data transmission.
- NEO network framework. This network is built on the top construction of NEO network, used to manage and hold digital identities and asset registration info.
- WinQ App. This is an app that has been made available on Apple AppStore and Google PlayStore. It functions as the wallet, as WiFi asset, and as VPN node.
- WiFi sharing. This feature is beneficial for everyone involved. Those who need it can buy the service, and those who provide it can get income from the transaction. Everything will be managed and handled through smart contracts so the possibility of scams or fraud would be minimum.
- Great monetize opportunity. Users are able to monetize their unused data or connection, which can deliver profitable outcome in the longer run.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade QLC Chain aka QLC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the QLC Chain (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the QLC Chain as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to QLC Chain. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports QLC Chain currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the QLC Chain
- Store your QLC Chain to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying QLC Chain, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with QLC Chain:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/QLC or ETH/QLC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your QLC Chain (QLC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy QLC Chain (QLC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the QLC Chain. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy QLC Chain (QLC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy QLC Chain (QLC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy QLC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to QLC Chain. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy QLC Chain (QLC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/QLC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy QLC Chain (QLC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/QLC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy QLC Chain (QLC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the QLC Chain right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect QLC Chain (QLC)?
Once you have purchased the QLC Chain, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell QLC Chain (QLC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing QLC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine QLC Chain (QLC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a QLC Chain is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Sounds like an interesting idea and concept, isn’t it? A platform that can give users total freedom and full control of their communication and excess data – while giving them the chances to get earning and profits. The platform may sound ambitious but it is promising on the long run. To enjoy the features, investors will have to join the platform – and they can only do so if they buy QLC Chain (QLC).