In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Benchmark Protocol, if you are planning to buy MARK token – You’re in the right place!
Benchmark Protocol is designed as a DeFi protocol responsible for connecting DeFi markets to traditional financial markets. The protocol is supply-elastic, non-dilutive, and rules-based collateral utility having another function as a hedging service. The supply would be adjusted based on VIX (Volatility Indexes) as well as from the deviations of the target metric, which is equal to 1 SDR (Special Drawing Rights) unit. Using the SDR system would create a bigger use case instead of only having an exposure to only one currency. This alone will create a bigger user base and exposure to global market. After all, DeFi space requires a collateral utility to increase (baseline and inherent) liquidity and retain the efficacy during high volatility periods.
The platform is designed to solve issues related to common issues often faced by stablecoins. DeFi platform is often lack of independent (and also crypto-uncorrelated) collateral utility. Stablecoins are often centrally issues without real-time solvency evidence. As a result, it creates currency efficacy problems.
Table of Contents
Benchmark Protocol (MARK) Features
- Better protection and safety. Digital assets generally don’t have any legal (tender) status. They aren’t typically covered by deposit protection insurance either. Benchmark Protocol tries to change such a thing by introducing more advanced technologies.
- Digital assets management. Traditional digital assets are sensitive to risks, such as price volatility. Not everyone likes the idea of digital asset transactions – and not all of them can succeed in such subject. With Benchmark Protocol, such risks can be minimized so the platform would be ideal for most users, encouraging wider and bigger adoption.
- Mark. This is the utility token which is a part of ERC-20. It is also the native token of the network providing utility value throughout the network. This is the token that is often preferred than traditional stablecoins. Mark token is shielded from inflation. It has elastic supply when compared to regular and traditional stablecoin. It is also a type of token with solid collateralization risk.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Benchmark Protocol aka MARK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Benchmark Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Benchmark Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Benchmark Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Benchmark Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Benchmark Protocol
- Store your Benchmark Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Benchmark Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Benchmark Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/MARK or ETH/MARK trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Benchmark Protocol (MARK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Benchmark Protocol (MARK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Benchmark Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Benchmark Protocol (MARK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Benchmark Protocol (MARK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MARK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Benchmark Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Benchmark Protocol (MARK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/MARK and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Benchmark Protocol (MARK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/MARK trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Benchmark Protocol (MARK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Benchmark Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Benchmark Protocol (MARK)?
Once you have purchased the Benchmark Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Benchmark Protocol (MARK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MARK with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Benchmark Protocol (MARK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Benchmark Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Benchmark Protocol is about combining the best of both worlds of the modern DeFi platform and the traditional financial markets. Besides mixing up all the best features of the two worlds, the platform is also about connecting them together through various technologies and features. The platform also offers hedging service that can be used for investment and profit management. Interested users and investors can always take part in the ecosystem although they must buy Benchmark Protocol (MARK) first.