In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy OIN Finance, if you are planning to buy OIN token – You’re in the right place!
OIN is characterized as the first DeFi platform to offer liquidity mining and loans on Ontology, and eventually on other major platforms via cross-chain capability. The platform will develop bridge technology to connect Ethereum into its ecosystem, allowing access to the whole present DeFi area. Cross-chain technology is critical to DeFi’s emergence as a genuine financial infrastructure; after all, traditional finance incorporates the whole world, its currencies, and other financial systems.
OIN will be the first DeFi platform to offer liquidity mining via their Decentralized Exchange, as well as a loan platform, beginning with the Ontology platform and eventually expanding to other top platforms via cross-chain capabilities. OIN will develop bridge technology to smoothly incorporate Ethereum into its ecosystem, allowing access to the whole present DeFi sector. The commitment to this goal is represented in a three-pronged mission: become the doorway into DeFi, promote the DeFi business, and mature the DeFi Space.
- Official website: https://oin.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FinanceOin
- Telegram: https://t.me/OIN_Finance_Eng
OIN Finance (OIN) Features
- Borrowing. OIN offers a standardized stablecoin issuing solution for a variety of public blockchain networks. This is particularly beneficial for projects where stablecoins are not yet widely available. Consider a scenario in which long-term AVAX holders require liquidity. Instead than selling AVAX, holders can utilize the OIN protocol to lock up AVAX as collateral and borrow USD. The loan can then be repaid at a later period by the borrowers. This technique allows holders to achieve liquidity while still remaining exposed to AVAX’s long-term development.
- Managing Vaults. When it comes to managing their Vaults, users have four options. Deposit, borrowing, repayment, and withdrawal are the four options.
- Liquidation. To maintain the OINDAO system’s solvency, a Liquidation Event is immediately triggered when a user’s C-Ratio has fallen below OINDAO’s Minimum Collateralization Ratio (MCR) required for the associated collateral.
- AstroFarming. The purpose of the feature is to enable users to use their LP tokens to farm whilst collateralizing them on the OINDAO to mint stablecoins. The second type of leverage is automated leveraging, which involves minting stablecoins, depositing, and selling stablecoins for more collateral. The entire procedure is now encapsulated in a single transaction via a flash loan and a partnered DEX.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade OIN Finance aka OIN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the OIN Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the OIN Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to OIN Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports OIN Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the OIN Finance
- Store your OIN Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying OIN Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with OIN Finance:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OIN/BTC or OIN/ETH or OIN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OIN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy OIN Finance (OIN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your OIN Finance (OIN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy OIN Finance (OIN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the OIN Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy OIN Finance (OIN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy OIN Finance (OIN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OIN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to OIN Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy OIN Finance (OIN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OIN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy OIN Finance (OIN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OIN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy OIN Finance (OIN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the OIN Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect OIN Finance (OIN)?
Once you have purchased the OIN Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell OIN Finance (OIN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OIN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine OIN Finance (OIN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a OIN Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
OIN Finance (OIN) will develop the bridge technology to smoothly incorporate Ethereum and others into its ecosystem, opening up to the whole existing DeFi market, utilizing their assets and enabling yield stacking, mining pools, and more. With the vast potential of this platform’s features, it is critical to maintain a careful watch on how the users use them, the market’s direction, and the demands of its community and partner ecosystem.