In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Alchemy Pay, if you are planning to buy ACH token – You’re in the right place!
Alchemy Pay is designed as a hybrid infrastructure that was set up 3 years ago for crypto and fiat payments. It can be considered a pioneer of global payment gateway system, acting as a bridge between crypto and fiat economies. Basically, the platform enables their users to do payments in any method they prefer; whether it is fiat or crypto. The ACH is the native utility token that has many functions. It can be used for rewards for users making purchases within the platform. It is also function as fees payment within the network.
The idea is to provide effective and easy payment system through blockchain technology. The platform isn’t only functional for making payments, but it also offers services for investments as well as DeFi. In the era where technology dominates the world and crypto is gaining popularity, fiat money is often viewed negatively. However, instead of leaving or neglecting the fiat system behind, Alchemy Pay wants to include it in their platforms, bridging the two worlds together.
Alchemy Pay (ACH) Features
- Solid team. This platform was created by financial veterans that have specialized in fiat payment system from China and Singapore. Not only they have deep interest in the crypto industry, but they have a wide range of experience to help them in the business.
- Flexible payment method. Users are able to pay with various methods, including peer to peer payment, conditional payment, multiple cryptocurrencies, escrow payments, cross-chain payments, combined payments, fiat payments, and others.
- Flexible payment options. Users can choose whether they want to use cryptocurrency or fiat money; whichever is more convenient, more scalable, and faster.
- Safe method and ecosystem. All payments can be managed through global (payment) systems that are based on (decentralized) smart contracts, on-chain analytics, blockchain technology’s consensus, and second layer scaling solution.
- Global payment system. Users can use their mobile wallets, cards, or cryptocurrencies to pay with only a single payment system and it applies globally.
- Reward and earn opportunity. Not only users can enjoy inexpensive transaction fees, but they can also enjoy rewards and they can earn income.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Alchemy Pay aka ACH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Alchemy Pay (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Alchemy Pay as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Alchemy Pay. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Alchemy Pay currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Alchemy Pay
- Store your Alchemy Pay to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Alchemy Pay, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Alchemy Pay:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ACH/BTC or ACH/ETH or ACH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ACH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Alchemy Pay (ACH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Alchemy Pay (ACH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Alchemy Pay (ACH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Alchemy Pay. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Alchemy Pay (ACH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Alchemy Pay (ACH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ACH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Alchemy Pay. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Alchemy Pay (ACH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ACH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Alchemy Pay (ACH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ACH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Alchemy Pay (ACH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Alchemy Pay right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Alchemy Pay (ACH)?
Once you have purchased the Alchemy Pay, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Alchemy Pay (ACH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ACH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Alchemy Pay (ACH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Alchemy Pay is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Alchemy Pay would be perfect for those who regularly require easy, but safe, payment methods in a global setting. Not only they can manage everything in crypto, but they can also choose fiat money. Can they use both? Absolutely. The platform is made as convenient as possible without compromising safety or performance. Anyone interested in joining the network? Make sure to buy Alchemy Pay (ACH) first.