In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bondly, if you are planning to buy BONDLY token – You’re in the right place!
Bondly Finance was established by Brandon Smith, a notable name in the crypto and digital finance space. This blockchain-based exchange enables peer to peer transaction with any decentralized platform. It utilizes BondSwap, a natively hosted feature that allows users to send crypto between different blockchains. This system removes the scaling hindrance as it builds upon the atomic swap technique.
As a result, the network can open access to DeFi ecosystem. Bondly taps into Polkadot network provide access to various different chains. The network also delivers speed and security ensuring a successful swap. Bondly can now be accessed on the web and a mobile application. What’s more, the platform supports access over well-known chat apps that makes it easy for users to interact with their preferred trading partner.
Table of Contents
Bondly (BONDLY) Features
- BondSwap. This feature allows users to sell a large order of low liquidity token without the risk of slippage. Besides, it enables users to mint the token, set their own price, and advertise it through social media so that audience can see the ads and buy the token. The feature also allows users to buy asset using Credit/Debit card.
- BOND DEX. With this feature, users are able to trade native assets on the network with USDC on Ethereum. They will get recommendation on the lowest price of bridge transaction path. Even, this feature lets users to make their own asset pairs.
- BOND PROTECT (BPROTECT). From its name, it is clear that this feature deals with customers’ protection. This revolutionary feature protects costumers by giving more trust to buyers to purchase assets in a timely fashion. Buyers can request sellers to employ this method. It also enables sellers to sake collateral in the network via OTC. Additionally, BPROTECT set up recurring payments from buyers to sellers.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bondly
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bondly (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bondly as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Bondly. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bondly currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Bondly
- Store your Bondly to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bondly, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Bondly:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BONDLY or ETH/BONDLY trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bondly (BONDLY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bondly (BONDLY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bondly. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bondly (BONDLY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bondly (BONDLY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BONDLY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bondly. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bondly (BONDLY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BONDLY and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bondly (BONDLY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BONDLY trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bondly (BONDLY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Bondly right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bondly (BONDLY)?
Once you have purchased the Bondly, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bondly (BONDLY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BONDLY with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bondly (BONDLY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bondly is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The critical services powered by Bondly are indeed what the cryptocurrency industry requires today. From BonDEX to BondSwap, users really can take some advantages such as earning rewards from liquidity pools. Additionally, it has the feature that enables individuals and merchants to interact passively with digital currencies without worrying about the price volatility risks. Not only Bondly has all features needed by crypto users, its secure network is the other thing that attract more users. For sure, its popularity and community will continue to grow.