In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Unido EP, if you are planning to buy UDO token – You’re in the right place!
Although crypto assets are being largely adopted by traditional enterprise and crypto-native businesses for regular day-to-day operations and strategic investment, there is still no consolidated, easy-to-use solution that enables these enterprise to invest in a way that meets governance, security, and compliance needs. Unido EP (UDO) is the solution to the problem. It creates a platform where enterprises including crypto-native business, digital banks, and cryto-native businesses, can easily manage and invest their crypto assets into DeFi.
The platform is underpinned by Unido Core. It provides interoperability, flexible governance, and enterprise-grade security for any interaction on the blockchain. As the demand for crypto assets and blockchain keeps growing, the Unido Foundation has currently unlocked the power of Unido Core via an API. As a result, third-party developers can build a new gen of applications to provide enterprises with compliance, governance, and security features they need to manage on-chain assets.
- Official website: https://www.unido.us/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5317991.20
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Unidocore/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/unidoep
- Telegram: https://t.me/unidogroup
- Whitepaper: https://community.unido.us/ucs/Whitepaper.1558184341.html
Unido EP (UDO) Features
- World-class Security. At Unido, security always comes first. All layers from transaction to asset storage are guarded with the best cyber security solutions in the industry.
- Multi-user Wallet Management. Unido’s multi-user key signature solution provides the dispersed security and corporate governance that particular business assets require.
- Analytics and Reporting. A personalized DeFi dashboard is available on users’ cryto portfolio, completed with real-time data, in-depth insights, and on-point analytics.
- Customized as per Needs. Products built by Unido are tailored to the investors’ needs so they can invest in the decentralized capital markets with compliance and ease.
- Acceleration of DeFi Adoption for Enterprises. Unido EP creates a bridge between DeFi markets and enterprises, featuring corporate governance mapping at the blockchain level, allowing secure digital asset custody, augmented with a ‘point and click’ real-time analytics and DeFi investing dashboard.
- Enterprise-grade DApps. By joining Unido’s developer community, anyone can build a secure future for dApps on multiple blockchains through highly scalable multi-chain environment.
- Decentralized Self-Custody. The decentralized custody allows users to fully control their cryto assets in much cheaper rates than centralized custodians.
- Interoperability and Multi-chain. Unido’s interoperable products are powered by Polkadot. They offer a single-point access to the entire DeFi industry deployed on multiple blockchains.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Unido EP aka UDO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Unido EP (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Unido EP as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Unido EP. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Unido EP currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Unido EP
- Store your Unido EP to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Unido EP, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Unido EP:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the UDO/BTC or UDO/ETH or UDO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you UDO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Unido EP (UDO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Unido EP (UDO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Unido EP (UDO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Unido EP. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Unido EP (UDO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Unido EP (UDO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy UDO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Unido EP. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Unido EP (UDO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair UDO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Unido EP (UDO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support UDO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Unido EP (UDO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Unido EP right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Unido EP (UDO)?
Once you have purchased the Unido EP, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Unido EP (UDO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing UDO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Unido EP (UDO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Unido EP is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Unido is focused on creating decentralized enterprise-grade key management utilizing advance blockchain technology. At the heart of Unido ecosystem, lies UDO, the utility token. It functions as the payment system for using the Unido product range. With the increasing number of distributed apps running on the core Unido technology, the utility for the UDO token is constantly increasing.