In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Noir, if you are planning to buy NOR – You’re in the right place!
Noir is your choice in digital platform focusing on community governance and privacy. With decentralized system and blockchain technology, you should be able to enjoy transparent management as well as secured security technology.
Basically, Noir coin will be your future digital money that you can do for everything: for your daily payments, for buying stuff you like, and also for trading. This platform is designed to give you tons of freedom in using the money. Not only you will be able to pay or buy anything with it, but you can also trade it without a fuss. Basically, you can use Noir coin as your everyday and daily payment option.
Noir (NOR) Features
- Proof of Stake. It gives you the safety and freedom in managing your digital money.
- Fast operation. Most blockchain platforms are able to deliver fast and effective transfer ability. But this one is super-fast, able to produce satisfying outcome. The target time is 2.5 minutes, which is quite promising.
- There is no limitation. When it comes to the overall total coins, there is no such thing as the maximum supply. This can be a great option when you want to invest your money in such a futuristic digital platform.
- Community based and community focus. Not only the platform focuses on financial easiness and safe performance, but it also focuses on the community and the people within the network. There is no such thing as the dominant party or the evil overlord that will turn the platform into a dictatorship kingdom.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Noir aka NOR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Noir (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Noir as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Noir. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Noir currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Noir
- Store your Noir to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Noir, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Noir:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/NOR or ETH/NOR trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Noir (NOR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Noir (NOR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Noir. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Noir (NOR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Noir (NOR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NOR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Noir. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Noir (NOR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/NOR and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Noir (NOR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/NOR trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Noir (NOR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Noir right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Noir (NOR)?
Once you have purchased the Noir, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Noir (NOR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NOR with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Noir (NOR) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
A financial blockchain platform can be fun, especially if you can count on their privacy and security. Not all platforms can be used for daily use, but Noir is different. It is designed as the future of paying or buying things. If you want to make smart investment, be sure to know how to buy Noir coin to unlock its potential.