In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy GRAP, if you are planning to buy GRAP token – You’re in the right place!
GRAP is designed as a cryptocurrency operating on Ethereum network. The cryptocurrency is being used in the so-called Yam protocol, which supports swapping and trading. The platform is still growing and developing, so there would be more financial services offered and be made available. The token is now trading within two active markets, which mean that it has its own potential.
Yam protocol itself has been designed as an experimental platform that constructs on the latest innovations in governance and programmable money. The platform is created by DeFi natives team, so the quality of the team themselves speak volumes of their abilities. The platform not only wants to get elastic supply to get eventual price stability, but it is designed as a governable treasure that can support stability further. From day 1, it is meant to enable decentralization evolution and control, thanks to its on-chain governance. Moreover, it also supports fair distribution to incentivize members (in key community) to take part in the governance system.
The basic concept of GRAP is the elastic (supply) crypto that can contract and expand, depending on the market condition and response. Users are free to use the platform to stake, mine, farm, and others. Not to mention that it has community-based concept to support the decentralized nature.
Table of Contents
GRAP (GRAP) Features
- Safe platform. One of the most important things in digital crypto platforms related to digital assets and money is security. With this platform, users won’t have to worry about anything. They simply connect their wallet to the platform, and they should be able to access the (financial) services as well as enjoying the activities to the highest level.
- Flexible wallet connection. The key is the wallet. All users have to do is to connect their wallet to the platform when they are in, and everything can be managed from there. No more delays. No more fussy arrangement.
- Community focus. As a decentralized platform, Yam is designed to be completely free. It focuses on the community as the one responsible for developing and growing the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GRAP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the GRAP (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the GRAP as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to GRAP. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports GRAP currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the GRAP
- Store your GRAP to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying GRAP, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with GRAP:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GRAP/BTC or GRAP/ETH or GRAP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GRAP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy GRAP (GRAP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your GRAP (GRAP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy GRAP (GRAP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the GRAP. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy GRAP (GRAP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy GRAP (GRAP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GRAP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to GRAP. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy GRAP (GRAP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GRAP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy GRAP (GRAP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GRAP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy GRAP (GRAP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the GRAP right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect GRAP (GRAP)?
Once you have purchased the GRAP, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell GRAP (GRAP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GRAP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine GRAP (GRAP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a GRAP is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Yam protocol may be new, and it may be considered ‘only’ an experimental platform, but it’s growing. The platform continues doing innovations and developments to make it better and more solid. Users who want to invest are always welcomed. After all, the community needs more determined people to join the cause. Interested in joining? Feel like this is one of the potential platforms? Buy GRAP and then join!