In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Crypto.com token, if you are planning to buy MCO – You’re in the right place!
Crypto.com, is a decentralized platform that can basically help users control their identity, data, and money. It is designed as a great and modern traditional financial service. Due to the increasing popularity of decentralized blockchain system, more and more people are becoming interested in the idea of having cryptocurrency in their wallet.
The platform rebranded itself in 2018, where people call it Crypto.com. It is designed as a payment platform that offers mobile wallet application and debit card with blockchain-based mechanism. MCO is designed as the main drive for this blockchain platform, meant for blockchain-based trade and payment applications.
Crypto.com token (MCO) Features
- Crypto portfolios for investment. Users are able to access various types of cryptocurrencies, up to 30 variants. The available portfolios are designed and adjusted to deal with various situations, such as higher growth would lead to higher risk.
- Crypto trading strategies. The platform isn’t about scalping or (short term) trading. This platform is about mid (to long) term strategies in terms of days to weeks. So far, the platform implements these different strategies, including market following, stable, and automated.
- Easy beginning. The platform is about simplicity and easy practice. Users only need to spend $20 for investment.
- No penalty. Users can always leave easily. Unlike other platforms that may charge leaving users with penalties or exit fees, users in MCO won’t have to deal with such a thing
- Fair fees. When users make profits, then fees would be collected. If they don’t, then there won’t be any collected fees
- MCO utility. Users who are willing to stake their MCO tokens would get 50% discounts, and it is applicable on all fees managed by Crypto Invest
- Crypto Invest. It is a trading tool specializing in crypto portfolio that will make trading (and investing) crypto easier. Users are free to automatically create their portfolios and also customized trade depending on the market signals. Not only it acts as a crypto trading basket, but it is a trading strategies set that is design to perform within any market.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Crypto.com token aka MCO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Crypto.com token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Crypto.com token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Crypto.com token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Crypto.com token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Crypto.com token
- Store your Crypto.com token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Crypto.com token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Crypto.com token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MCO/BTC or MCO/ETH or MCO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Crypto.com token (MCO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Crypto.com token (MCO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Crypto.com token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Crypto.com token (MCO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Crypto.com token (MCO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MCO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Crypto.com token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Crypto.com token (MCO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MCO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Crypto.com token (MCO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MCO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Crypto.com token (MCO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Crypto.com token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Crypto.com token (MCO)?
Once you have purchased the Crypto.com token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Crypto.com token (MCO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MCO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Crypto.com token (MCO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Crypto.com token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform is designed as a platform that focuses on easy payment and trading. All of the included technologies are meant to make operation easier and even convenient. With mobile app and also credit card inclusion, it should be easier to use the platform – even fun to operate! However, users are required to buy MCO if they want to join the platform as it is the only way into the network.